TDEternal

Discord:

tdeternal

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Inappropriate RP

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was having a wholesome moment with my Irp Wife. I had missed the birth of our son. So i just wanted to spend some time together. One thing led to another and we got carried away a bit. I wont get too much into detail as to the RP itself, I am sure its all over the server.
It can be avoided by just not getting into it, we should have known better and kept it to ourselves or a diffirent platform. I think that we both forgot that a whole wide range of ages play on the server.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I think the ban itself is completely valid. I am quite curious why staff didnt give us a warning and just instantly banned us. Not even a heads-up. Faults and misshaps are human. I dont agree with how staff dealt with the stuff surrounding it. The unproffesionalism of the Moderator at the time, the heckling and memes that kicked us while we were already down. Staff just did not do anything in respond to that... To be frank, i expected more from the staff side.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

The server and community is pretty nice (Except for the excessive harassment) It helps me spend time with some people that i care about deeply, so that ban cut pretty deep. I just want to be able to unload after a long day and just mess around with friends and not care about the troubles of work. LotC has always helped me relax and vent.

Attach other relevant information.

Could you explain the question i asked?

Edited by TDEternal
I cant seem to insert the SS of the ban, what do i do? Its too large.