1 Year Ask Me Anything!

SethWolf

I'm doing the meme. Been a Haenser for the overwhelming majority of it. Figured I'd make an AMA for the hell of it.

why no mod?

on a more serious note, what's your favorite RP moment ever?

First of all, cool pfp
second what is a song that brings you back to your first month on the server?

What made you think of the name, "Weiss" in particular?

best rp experience so far

what char do u enjoy more rn, felix or walter

what event on the server do you like the most (ST or player)

what do u think the server could have to improve (anything)

who is ur favourite rper (i already know the answer bcuz its me)

Just now, Markisstreaming said:

why no mod?

on a more serious note, what's your favorite RP moment ever?

1. Still waiting on my unemployment check from itdontmatta.

2. I wouldn't say I have an overall favorite, but rather a favorite in every 'genre' of roleplay. If you put a gun to my head and made me pick, it would definitely be the entire Inferi War in Haense. I had loads of great moments of my character being a military commander and slaying demons. It was like a Warhammer: 40,000 campaign. Loads of fun.

3 minutes ago, AnimeWolf0080 said:

First of all, cool pfp
second what is a song that brings you back to your first month on the server?

1. Thanks, @WesWesWesWesWes made it! It's officially called "Squidbird".

2. It's not one single song in particular but the entire Witcher: III (and Wildhunt) OST.

1. If you knew a year ago that this is where you would be today. Would you have still joined?

2. It is hard to pick a favorite character, so I'll ask for your two most impactful rp moments from the two you have played. If you feel like sharing them that is

3. Who is someone that you are grateful to have met within the past year and why?

4. How did you enjoy your time on mod team?

5. If you could offer a bit of advise to a new player that might stumble upon this one day, what would you wish for them to hear/see

7 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:

What made you think of the name, "Weiss" in particular?

Honestly I really don't know! It just sounds cool. Unironically I planned to kill Felix Weiss off in my first week and make a "real character" when I was less nooby. Had no idea where I'd end up and I didnt really have a plan haha.

5 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

best rp experience so far

what char do u enjoy more rn, felix or walter

what event on the server do you like the most (ST or player)

what do u think the server could have to improve (anything)

who is ur favourite rper (i already know the answer bcuz its me)

1. Best rp experience is the inferi war, best experience with you is anything that dealt with the owl. I genuinely think hes the best character on the server.

2. Felix will always have a soft spot in my heart as an up and coming illiterate peasant that died a Viscount, but Walter is infinitely more complex as a character, probably because I've had way more time to develop him from five years old to now.

3. Any event that deals with fighting. The Inferi War and Mori events were loads of fun individually even if the Mori stuff got a little rushed in my opinion.

4. It's between you and @Frostdrop1

1 minute ago, johnnydeath6 said:

question; do you prefer cactus green, or krugcrack?

1. Whatever @Werew0lf is selling these days is whats in my bag.

18 minutes ago, Bethinwonderland said:

1. If you knew a year ago that this is where you would be today. Would you have still joined?

2. It is hard to pick a favorite character, so I'll ask for your two most impactful rp moments from the two you have played. If you feel like sharing them that is

3. Who is someone that you are grateful to have met within the past year and why?

4. How did you enjoy your time on mod team?

5. If you could offer a bit of advise to a new player that might stumble upon this one day, what would you wish for them to hear/see

1. Yeah, probably. LotC is loads of fun and I enjoy spending my free time with my friends here.

2. On Felix, definitely when he beat his son in an alleyway. On Walter, his journey to master the Mortal Blade of Jophael.

3. It's not really any one person in particular but anyone that spends time in or with the Weiss group. You're all ******* awesome.

4. It was good overall, I enjoyed the work I did. New moderators may struggle though, it's not very welcoming on the upper leadership side or easy to access if you don't already know people at the top.

5. Great question. My advice would be to just have fun with the roleplay you want to do unapologetically and stick with people that add to your experience rather than subtracting from it.

1) I want to take the guess that you have probably been on other rp servers or rp communities/experiences before. How would you compare lotc to them? In both quality of community, complexity of the roleplay characters themselves, complexity roleplay worlds structures and generally your enjoyment and "vibe" 

2) after a year seeing you definitely have found your place in the community, sitting hours in VCs cracking jokes and rping, is there any definitive thing that made you be drawn into lotc so much?

3) what other roleplay experiences have you not explored yet and are quite interested in?

4) what's the most beers you ever drank in a day and how did it turn out for you?

nvm reeeeeeeeeeee