"Mr. Stars"

[!] This may be considered PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. A Story spread widely.

_mIvW-vz38DVlq9Ey3xC3WJVlMqXPM5P6pHlb7j3z5zeOurWHn4nsggPEdjXjrrxNZDnKpNyIB_miFnzninsOIe3bVVZBsuQ_kbw9Zv25nWDPVjeEXhjtlydu675wTiIZt5CIX3Vwt_8AYsOhFzFZkc

“Mr. Stars”

Lurin, 142 SA

Raziel stood amidst the square of Lurin, pondering. Over his life, his idleness, his failures and regrets. He lacked purpose and direction, the willingness to do something. And he knew that. Talar'nor, the state that rose to replace Raziels homeland, Celia'nor was a ghost town. And that too, he knew. The Wynasuls, in their folly, did the thing Ivarielle warned most of: To turn Celia'nor into something it was not. And Ivarielle remained right with her judgement once more. His decision to support the Wynasuls in their mistake haunted him. It was a mistake, and that too he had realised. He thought of his talk with Thelia, who had urged him to do something; even if she did not know, what exactly.

With his gaze and thoughts empty it took him a while to notice the small dark elven child named Dasyra trying to get his attention. The conversation was rather idle, he falsely deemed it of little value for himself. Yet at the end of their conversation, the child yelled: “Bye, bye, Mr. Stars!” The careless nickname she had given him stuck in his head; occupied his thoughts. Mr Stars, is what she called him. He went his way, to lay down under a tree - unsure what to do yet. Raziel then quickly faded off into a dream from the tiring day. It was when he woke up, that he knew what to do. He looked at his arcane focus, a staff he made long ago in the style of his mentor's, and read its silvery inscription aloud: ay’Celia’nor. And so he made a decision:

The time of inaction was over.

Raziel held Ivarielle's old missive: To distant lari'onnan and mal'onnan. It was the very missive she had sent to gather her forces of the Silver Princedom, the entity that would become Celia'nor one day. Questions roamed through his head. Loudly, like screaming voices the pounded onto his consciousness.

"Will I fail, like Veralya?"

"Will they accept me to lead them, until the Ibarellan return?"

"Was it all a farce, or will the Ibarellan return?!"                                                                                                                             

"Can I right those wrongs?"

Thus, once more an elf would send letters to distant lari’onnan and mal’onnan. Yet this time, not to overthrow a state, but to create a prospering vineyard where the little remnants of his people may dwell. And so, the idea of the Starlight Winery formed…

Spoiler

Never thought one random nickname could inspire so much what to do with a character. Never thought a little winery would draw so much attention. The roleplay with you all has already been a blast and really reminds me of the good old times. I really like to thank all of you for your trust.

@Cozy_Tea@Kaliphra@Java17@JTMedea@wDivine@TheNerdocalypse@Angeliqz@mika1278@MC_Celina@Mamimiux

...and the many more who come visit all the time!

1 hour ago, Laeonathan said:

Yet this time, not to overthrow a state

The Silver Lubba has a simple response "Fuckin' free me"