A Letter to Friends

Nowak

[Notice to my Friends]

UHaGWr_7jHH0FRgL7xneKfuij4eTQwg4rcNVUlNqHMQYuqiRQWURTag8nzIEZQtyr3OGwmpQHA6IDlZ5-T1Om3isRm_GdKG520iyE6d8iat80m8HLI3Gc6xQVjEekRPGX4fGPq-b4DKZoBwlGgdGGiI

Dear Esteemed Peers and Cherished Friends,

I trust this message finds you in the bloom of health and contentment. It is with both solemnity and anticipation that I share a personal decision that has been brewing within me for quite some time. In the forthcoming weeks, I shall embark on a spiritual retreat, an endeavor dedicated to nurturing a profound and intimate connection with our Creator.

This decision is not one I take lightly, but rather it is born from a deep-seated yearning to explore the spiritual dimensions of existence and to seek a closer, more meaningful relationship with God. It is a yearning that has whispered to me in moments of solitude and reflection, and it is a call I can no longer ignore.

During this period of retreat, I shall withdraw from the bustling world and immerse myself in the tranquil embrace of spiritual solitude. It is my intention to devote my days to prayer, meditation, and the profound study of sacred texts. By dwelling in the sacred silence and serenity of this retreat, I hope to gain clarity and discernment in my spiritual journey.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to each of you for the unwavering support, friendship, and camaraderie you have generously bestowed upon me over the years. Your presence in my life has been a source of immense joy, strength, and inspiration. As I embark on this spiritual sojourn, I carry your friendships as a cherished treasure, a beacon of light guiding me through the unknown.

While I shall physically withdraw during this retreat, please know that my thoughts and well wishes remain ever with you. I eagerly anticipate the day when we shall reconvene, sharing our experiences and strengthening the bonds of friendship that have long held us together.

In my absence, I implore you to continue to uphold and fortify one another with the same kindness and camaraderie that have defined our friendships. I have absolute faith in your collective strength and resilience.

May this period of reflection and growth bring us all closer to our spiritual callings, and may we reconvene with hearts full of gratitude and a deeper, richer tapestry of shared experiences.

With heartfelt regards and unwavering gratitude,

George af Brasca

[Going to the lake tomorrow, Don't bother me]

The young Philip Laurent bid his cousin au revoir from the gates of their family seat. He hoped his cousin found peace in the arms of GOD, as Philip did in the mines.