Declaration of the First Commune

HIGH_FIRE

YrgmBbprkBidmTbghO8IkfJ260ekMQDoBsnuOI68dLmNYRHY49qhrah__5fYqOxppf7c7w95FpwlmpmgoQbuKemL_3iL4lNiC4Tkku7nSEDZ3VE-AoNIVDiKfN-s97ngi4vesxzCvJYskNT2F0U9DDA

Declaration of the First Commune

31th Horen’s Calling  74B.A

Qu9cKckMfFtaYtNfcRreOVQ2C2T4TOpeYUELX3CzzQCEhA_5dxmPRjEpK4jKH-Q3Gp4kQ8rqFXfIb5lyjUbrmvqklJslH-00ql8_SM8bowHFJO9DpEycZmcuW6l0l4iKArXElDU6H1OWWx9HDQDT9_g

__________________________________________________________________________________

With the Edict of Commune Civis and the appointment of myself, I wish to declare the first commune meeting to be held in two saints days. To participate in such, you must be a registered citizen of Balian, whether it be in the Portoregne or ennobled lands. All who are able to participate are invited to come and cast vote on any topic that arises. In addition, all who may participate are able to come up with their own topics or legislation to be debated and spoken upon, though this must be communicated to the Syndic prior to the meeting.

Procedure and debate etiquette will be explained at the start of each meeting so that we may proceed effectively with the debates and discussions at hand. For any more information, look at the Edict of Commune Civis.

Spoiler

5pm est Friday the 8th. DM me for questions or send Tsune a bird for legalisation

YrgmBbprkBidmTbghO8IkfJ260ekMQDoBsnuOI68dLmNYRHY49qhrah__5fYqOxppf7c7w95FpwlmpmgoQbuKemL_3iL4lNiC4Tkku7nSEDZ3VE-AoNIVDiKfN-s97ngi4vesxzCvJYskNT2F0U9DDA

Signed,

Her Excellency, Chen Tsune, Syndic of Balian, Last Duhu of Yong Ping and Matriarch of the Chen Household

George would place his hammer and sickle down upon reading the missive, confused on what type of commune it was.