[!] From ashes to Rising Embers

TeawithFrisket

“there is no cost too high for doing what is right and no retribution great enough for doing what is wrong.

To believe otherwise is to surrender our liberty to lies. It is more expensive to be weak and nice, than it is to be Strong and cruel. Valah Understand this- God cannot be all powerful, and all good- such is the way he cannot be all good and all powerful" - A Ebonwood Mali'imperium

Embers GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

In bed she laid- as her memory was more blurry but she fell into the dream which was a memory of the previous events.

Famished, she was pulled along by the giants who have held her captive through the thick jungle. Thus they stopped on top of the rock which a 'ame Royal and a Lord commander had been united by a blessed Sea Prince. 

"Now you may go, do what ever, in time you will begin your journey!" Chanted the Crow craftsmen as the golems untied her.

And with one gazing Eye, the shattered elfess, what was once a all good faemali gazed down her former captor

"You were right.....So soon, not today, not yonder day or even the year after. You will be one of my conquest, I will conquer, as I have risen"

The Craftsman turned his head back to Ember, as he looked at her visage. His eyes seemed very firm on his own opinion of her 

"No you wont...."

The elfess chanted her words in whispers as she then stared in his general direction with her silver eyes
"Everyone will laugh....but soon they will screech in fear, you will cry and with the same voice- yell every curse known to descendant kind.... I will Rise and conquer...You'll see, they will all see... as I sit in the throne"

Thus the Craftsmen departed only hearing her chants in Sol'Lundari and one last phrase

"Hanghe'Hahrzhar, Hanghe'Hahrzhar Hanghe'Hahrzhar"

(Rise and conquer.....Rise and conquer......Rise and conquer)

"Embers to ash, Ashes to Rising Embers."

The elfess spoke alone, even so she did so as if she was warning the world of her coming.

Spoiler

(ooc note: it was quite short and breif, but this is some cool little planned rp I had with @SilvertheGM (im unsure if this is his forum acc) Big shout to the fellow!)