THE KORAVIAN REGENCY

critter

56RUEpHbmXGEnfjVwKxU7F_nSjAjaoOsthCRlah3x62OXDArbLd9YigQNUZK20P-HQ3RNZB0LRj9hlFmtyGHwfrK7Us5VpxueaA21RqnXEBnoFlCUcYyJbRs4h4gsCNhvsf-ZAj9QHiWPV7gzYyLVW0

j5mxi5tJ-mE1MMcKArjM-z590lnpEvLQU-VBBnt3IYTxpHmnmrqtCmoGyXEU2oTNFla42ONCheH2amge1Gw3SFIVvnbRNdG5LohXcuQmLzXkMre1Hdap8DdwAOW08XzpIjuZgRd-sad09gjNf5QzpXw

BGDj7cKRMoplX5u6_zbb_nfZNB6JPcWtSemSLFejn5A1ctBnRptUnp_9_jG9JyoDmCR9jvoTcdvvZYMYfX6iysZonlZ2JwMBCfNgGOE-WsAjgJf_X9pbAB6sH8W_31gmDhvIZXYT0ESJSgAm3d7ZZFQ

Published on the 2nd of Joma & Umund, 494ES.

Spoiler

It is a tragedy for the house to lose one who led us for so long. I write, of course, of Ileana “the Duelist”; my elder twin, who bore the peerage of our House since she was all of thirteen winters, and carried it across two continents and through countless battles. Though her righteous burial in consecrated land has not yet come to pass, the matter of a regency until the eighteenth name-day of our heiress must be addressed as swift as my bereaved hand can write.

ᓚᓗ

My sister wrote in her final will that I might guide her daughter, Irena Stefaniya Kortrevich, as Regent: a duty I would bear with honor, however sorrowful. The young Baroness is my ward; my firstborn niece; and, most importantly, a child whose youth has been too early marred by tragedy. It would not be my charge to reign in her stead, but to shepherd her so she might one day reign herself – when the time has come that she has grown into such a heavy mantle, as Godan has willed by her birth. By my hand, Irena Stefaniya Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia, will always have a guardian and teacher who holds only her own welfare above the health of our good and storied House. So it is written; so it will be, by the blood of the Bull and the will of the Duelist.

SIGNÉE PAR,

His Excellency, Fabian Otto d’Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska, Regent of Koravia, Archivist to the House

AmjFjry4UGhWWgK1FMWfUzit_c33SdAkPtOTB_2j46a9HpsAlSbeQd7KqqfZpDbqRMThPbobJCeyPizCNXsjxBJZIDppTl9siy8GEAp9xwuq5AYiATp1XPIO6ff2o9tSxhI31z-j3DBBuCC8JpJa38E

“Tiz Dzuty, Triek Caezk”

“With duty, comes honor”