AN EXTENSION OF AID

sarahbarah

AN EXTENSION OF AID

TO FELLOW CANONISTS IN NEED

iTIj2j0pmZb-d5eg7GAL2pd17rBLbU7O2RgnqdPDWCyyOmD5O-zUr-ITrpTqLEkxFfMwGv8nez8xgCZHT0gCyTYeQpErRLgxQ4jieATsJ2ZL_rNpYtxA6uewU2Q4Kg4-eyCr4n6V4oxX01H2omdrqQ4 

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 4th day of Joma ag Umund of 495 E.S.

VA BIRODEO I AAUN,

Greetings and warm blessings be upon you all in this hour of dire need. It is with a heavy heart that I pen these words, for I have been informed of a great calamity that has befallen our Canonist brethren in Whitespire: the merciless waves of a tsunami that have brought about an unimaginable suffering to the people of Aaun. 

In this trying time, when the very foundations of Whitespire have been submerged beneath the waves, the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska seeks to extend its fullest support to the Aaunic peoples. Let it be known that all Aaunic refugees who seek respite within our walls are welcome. Shelter within the Esrova Prikaz, alongside freshly cooked meals from its kitchens, shall soothe the weary hearts and nourish the souls of those who have faced the tempest. 

May the blessings of Godani be upon you all, and may His guiding hand lead us to calmer shores.

Spoiler

DM me if you want to set up some rp for the refugee camp in Haense! My discord and ign are both sarahbarah. :)

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia, Karosgrad, and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia, Buck, and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, etcetera.

82d_NdQNdO2F4zxVXHF1CCpgrfYwVkrjERr3gXgomrivaS9THkr0KtA7coKaIvNCqVmzi724UX0h-msQ9C1fz48qmDql8a18sfF9eg8QtDZ4dsWVo-bASLC4xZDw01UrqSjZQxkNf0EwSTcymIvCczo

Anatoliy Ilya Alyovich Godunov, the child merchant of Haense, pauses in the square. He reads the words of the missive, then reads them again, and finally, one more time, before nodding as he comes to a firm decision.

"FEAR NIET, PEOPLE OF AAUN!" The young boy declares, to nobody in particular, as he stands in the square, "EA SHALL CARVE VY ALL SOME BOWLS AND SPOONS!"

The mayor of Whitespire is greatful for this gesture of good faith from the Crown of Haense.