OPERATION NIKIRALA

sarahbarah

OPERATION NIKIRALA

0SjQgdWjHBqPV5Ot5chWuLXvY5-ZSQQVXdpt8gKLzW_Id9Ws9SgU9sTE7HWpjAQEpdTEniDjXwI3gnjxkQmsZS7_HDHCq4e298KedFpoVsuMUUBOFSBqm1LbUOpMNUeF3MFf_HYVLTOghOViWM_OuA8 

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 10th day of Wzuvar ag Byvca of 496 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

In the face of the fierce blizzard that has swept across our beloved land, I pen this missive with a heavy heart as this winter seems far harsher than any other Hanseti-Ruska has endured on the continent of Aevos. However, we cannot stand idle – we must act quickly to ensure the safety of our fellow Haensemen and the very lands in which we reside. 

I. All citizens of the Dual-Kingdom must be adequately clothed. Dress yourselves in no less than three layers, for the biting cold spares no one. Furthermore, be vigilant of the hours you venture out, for the night and early morn bear the harshest of temperatures. The palace staff, additionally, shall provide fur coats to shield all from the frigid cold of this harsh winter. 

II. To ease the plight of those who hunger, the Crown will also distribute rations to sustain our people should the crops succumb to the frost's grip. For those who have been rendered homeless by this unforgiving blizzard, know that shelter awaits you within the protective walls of our Esrova Palace. In unity, we shall find warmth and the strength to persevere.

III. Most importantly, we shall not forsake our homeland. As all Haeseni do, we shall weather this storm, rebuilding what was lost and enduring as our forebears did in times long past.

For as we all say, "I would have perished had I not persisted."

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia, Karosgrad, and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia, Buck, and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, etcetera.

G1ylVeJDh9Iwbwp95WV7cHSWbQhGqoxR_B0v5IZK3wWSLFNddCLd5qprZLyY2njWPeOTasjtNpTkUyQnWNoM5T7RFTXkR5ZkBzzR6ezwHKvmVIfZAcQ9qljnCt1900Z9ifoX38dyVi35nbB1Tf2LEEg