THE WILL OF SILVER

Iverach

A druid quickly began to work the forge, building weapons for the innevitable battle against the disgusting purists. He would ensure their stain upon Malin's legacy is wiped clean.

“By Solaris- they are actually going for it…” Ember stood as the morning sun rose above the Sun city. She seemed almost utterly surprised of the missive.

A simple "What," was all the High Princess of Amathine could muster.

“War? Really?!” A musin said as he prepared for a picnic on the same day “All according to the great plan, I will not let this slip by.” He continued to prepare for the picnic 

"Its not even a war. They just take their prisoners for a little chinwag down in the barracks and let them ago. Pft!"  Valindra scoffed, shaking her head in nothing short of disgust. It seemed as though her approval for the state she'd given so much to rejoin was dwindling all too quickly. Sneering at the display, she turned to sharpen her own sword. "Not to mention the filth they're currently letting fester in their own walls. I hate the vale as much as the next mali, but where is the killing, the maiming and the cries of widowed wives and orphaned children?!"

1 hour ago, Moribundity said:

"Its not even a war. They just take their prisoners for a little chinwag down in the barracks and let them ago. Pft!"  Valindra scoffed, shaking her head in nothing short of disgust. It seemed as though her approval for the state she'd given so much to rejoin was dwindling all too quickly. Sneering at the display, she turned to sharpen her own sword. "Not to mention the filth they're currently letting fester in their own walls. I hate the vale as much as the next mali, but where is the killing, the maiming and the cries of widowed wives and orphaned children?!"

"Preach it, sister." Maeralya Sythaerin proclaimed to Valindra's cries. She could not agree more, for she too wished for blood and maiming.