The Hospital of St. Amyas: Recruitment Drive

MakeshiftFoxxo

The Hospital of St. Amyas

Recruitment Drive

Penned by Euleriphis Roui Tawarenion de Melphestaus

yFFNBJtZey4XmV8Y5bVcp20RjX9l7wz-Tjrrp2a_eED9hPWse3t22E3bZLb-IqKKD1uqn0oDQ-TlcMXhzu88I7HkoV7NThu4BMFdPwrO7L-4EQi7rIkTh5Qqi6NZF2ASWzISqIxzbqBid706M34pqdA

Good evening, dear reader. This is Euleriphis Roui, Surgeon General of Haense and many former things. Recently, the hospital has reflected the peaceful qualities of Haense and relaxed for quite awhile. Through some recent events, as well as promising young minds wishing to learn, I have made the decision to announce that the Hospital of St. Amyas will be holding a recruitment drive.

If you are someone who has always wished to become a medic, doctor, or even lead your own clinic, then this is the place for you. Here at the Hospital of St. Amyas, we provide multiple methods in which one is able to learn. These include, but are not limited to-

• One-On-One

• Classrooms

• Supervised Learning

Similarly, the Hospital of St. Amyas caters to many who may be able to assist with your journey as a medic. We have classes and paths that can lead to the following specializations-

• Therapist

• Physicians

• Herbalist

• Combat Medicine

If you have an interest, please reach out to me, Euleriphis Roui. If you are unsure, the clinic is offering many classes this year to gauge your interest. All are free to come to the clinic during a lesson to listen in, even if you are not working as an apprentice in the clinic. The classes offered this year are as follows-

• The Basics

• Basic Herbs

• Wound and Trauma Treatment

• Field Medicine

Signed,

𝓔𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓡𝓸𝓾𝓲 𝓣𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓼

{OOC}

Spoiler

The classes will be held at these times within the Hospital of St. Amyas-

Basic Herbs: Wednesday, the 27th, at 4:15pm EST

The Basics: Thursday, the 28th, at 3:30pm EST

Wound and Trauma Treatment: Friday, the 29th, at 1:00pm EST

Field Medicine: Friday, the 29th, at 2:00pm EST

To join the discord, please message me on Discord (makeshiftfoxxo)

For IC Questions, please send a letter to Euleriphis Roui (MakeshiftFoxxo)

Edited by MakeshiftFoxxo

Re-Scheduled
{OOC}

Spoiler

Due to the Server being down, the Herbs class will be rescheduled to 4:30pm EST tomorrow (Thursday, September 28th)

The time of the Friday lesson's have been changed. They will be held at the following times due to unforeseen circumstances.

Wound and Trauma Treatment: Friday, the 29th, at 1:00pm EST

Field Medicine: Friday, the 29th, at 2:00pm EST