E.V. Letters: Letter of Whereabouts (7/8)

Aimy_lol

[The letter was written on manilla paper, and tucked inside a bottle floating along the river. There were stains of blood on the paper,  and the writing seems to be written by someone frail.]

Many months have passed and they have given up on me, abandoned me, left me to rot. Though they have provided decent hospitality, they took it all away once they couldn’t get the answers they wanted. I should have known that I was just an experiment for them all along. Now, I sit here by a tree, looking at the sky and letting the breeze brush through my grey hair. How great it feels to finally be set free, yet trapped at the same time. If anyone was still looking for me I’m by the river between Norland and Minitz. It doesn’t seem that far, so I could walk back on my own, but they have worn me out and left me here to die. I’m not as strong as I was before anymore. If anyone receives this, please send help and take me back home to Minitz. For now, I’ll close my eyes and rest.

For the best,
sB_NASgRczoWWfH2KZtdBGaKtBc9mi4ovUDd1Bg9rTbufkJPQqDhyipWtuvosbV8tH5zi0-DpbxUS0GZDR1be_3GiX5YV-TdOYwz9zdYheyLZpfEqtIAGjFzARF4LMhUcUvIfya8S6UfmsWHSDjMTsk

Spoiler

OOC: Friday, 10/6 @5:00 or 5:30

Edited by Aimy_lol

Upon her trotting along the rivers of Norland, within the upstream, the pet screowl pounced out and went to the river. The shieldess traveling- believed it was a good time to drink some water, she set her horse near the tree as she took her canteen to fill, then she allowed her horse to drink. 

Then suddenly ‘bonk’! The sound of glass and an small brain screowl can be heard. The resting dame took a look and was this bottle. 

Funny enough. She was near by. A side quest.

”I have time.”