SupaSaMM

Minecraft IGN(s):

Awesam5555

Discord:

awesam5555

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

borderline explicit rp and inappopriate oocly behavior https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1094393344941105283/1134486459609514075/image.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

I believe a number of things or circumstances have led to my ban. One thing that i did happened during an event where I was hosting, where I made one npc kiss another npc while they were on top of another 2 players who were unconscious. Obviously for good reason, one that I wished that I had seen at the time, but I didn't, the two players expressed how uncomfortable with the roleplay. And instead of being understanding, I idiotically chose to stick behind my decision, not seeing how that roleplay could have made those two players uncomfortable when in hindsight I should have. So, to avoid repeating that same horrible decision, I will make sure that I take the time to listen to people, understand their concerns and change the rp accordingly instead of just sticking to my pride and actually learning from my mistakes.

Another circumstance that lead to my ban was that I emoted saying my character had a bulge in his pants, though what I failed to add or make clear was that I wasn’t trying to make anything inappropriate. I just wanted to demonstrate that my character had a bandage on his legs that was causing him some pain but I also wanted to show that you wouldn’t have seen the bandage because of the pants on top of the bandaging, which thus have created a literal bulge in the pants. At the time, I really wasn’t thinking that through and I honestly didn’t mean in any way to imply anything of that sort, I was just trying to demonstrate that my character was injured but by wearing clothes over his injuries he was trying to act like he wasn’t injured, that he was stronger than his pain. Of course, I could have just said that or implied that in better words of just directly saying that, but unintentionally I chose the worst way to go about that and I made people uncomfortable. Something that I am really really sorry for doing and in the future I plan on just trying to think my words and actions through, something that would have generally helped me with a lot of the roleplay issues that I had been involved in. And I think honestly, I think if I focus not just on what to say in my emote, but how will people react to the emote that I write, I think I can fix a lot of the issues that have continued to plague the rp that I used to do and will help me in the future with the rp in the future.

There was also other circumstances and incidents that I also wish to speak to regarding my roleplay in general. I also remember when I was Atilan Bishop, my character made a lot of people uncomfortable with his words, especially his flirtatious, words that I now have deeply come to regret and words that at the time, I thought would just be taken in jest or in rp, but later realizing just how bad they actually were on later and deeper reflection. Words that I am truly sorry for and in the future, I plan on just never trying to engage in such action and overall, trying to be better thinking about my roleplay, especially in how others might interpret it. Throughout my roleplay, I made a lot of people uncomfortable with my presence some of it being my overasking for roleplay often when I was bored instead of just seeking it out naturally, and for that I am truly sorry for making people uncomfortable while also engaging in my terrible rp decisions and actions that created this reputation, that I created, unintentionally in the way that it got formed, but through my dumb, and incredibly stupid actions that I did with intention, but not to create the reputation that i did have held of me and something that I am working on and will continue to work on and improving.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

There are no aspects of my ban that I disagree with. Looking back at the things that I have said and done, I have come to really and deeply regret the decisions that I have made leading to my ban. My ban is fair and just, especially given the deeply problematic actions that I have done and am sorry for doing.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I genuinely love LOTC. I love the care that people and staff from the lore team, admin, mods, tech team (I know not a lot of people thank the tech team guys but as someone who got my inventory wiped in a random glitch that happened, it was nice to have a tech team who was able to help me restore and fix that problem, in a way other servers would have said....well looks like you just lost your goods) put into it, from the lore, the races, the realms, and the genuine care people take to rp and take care of this server in such a way that it makes fun and special to rp in. ANd I genuinely love rping in LOTC and I know I know that I have made a lot of mistakes, but I also made some good friends on this server, and met people that I would genuinely like to rp with and of course apologize to for my actions if allowed. I want to show that I have been working on my actions and that I will do better.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A. I just hope that I have expressed how genuinely sorry I am for my actions and if I haven't said it clearly! I am sorry for my actions and I am sorry for the actions that I have and for the people that I hurt doing it. If anyone wished to express how they felt with my actions and with how uncomfortable I was in my rp, please feel free to dm me in discord, I am willing to learn from my mistakes and it helps to see where more further I can work myself.