AN OATH OF AVARICE ETERNAL

Norgeth

AN OATH OF AVARICE ETERNAL

THE ZEALOTRY OATH OF MÎM

[!] Deep within the cavern mines of Urguan, amidst the glittering gold and jewels wretched from the deepest earth stood a pious dwarf wearing coat of red, raising his hands into the air he spoke a murmured prayer in dwarvish before stating loudly an oath to Grimdugan, Brathmordakin of Shadows and Greed. . .

“To the shadow I praise such is offered my full service and utter loyalty. I make this oath of blood and soul to you o’ master of greed, golden lord of avarice atop your hidden trove.”

The Dwarf cut his hand using a blackened ferrum dagger, pressing that bleeding hand onto the stone, red ichor of life staining the rock as he spoke out to the world, to the Divine Design and The Gods.

“I make the oath that the mines shall deepen to the darkest depths of the world, uncovering countless treasures. I make the oath that the shining hordes of Dwarven kind shall be protected from would be thieves or those who would dishonour your domain. I make the oath that Avarice Eternal shall be my goal and ultimate fate. . . such is the way of all that glitters. Narvak oz Grimdugan, Narvak oz Brathmordakin.”

The dwarf kept his hand upon the stone for a moment before removing it for wrapping, he looked down and nodded, for he knew he was heard. No longer simply a dwarf, he was reborn as Mîm The Greedy, Adherent to Grimdugan, Adherent to Avarice.

PUU3lXTp9RwcRjNFyL3BAHYu2IQbJDnbDDqnKYfJlevDXxqG1b-GAceAxidsU_YEPAg43cr1rIk6EVxJnqaSEwL7OXmj5fXWjBWHktvtoRGF2sQ6r_QBAtjtbVYqFesFMWWvbjWA_jpr7hnfp0POYGo

[!] Mîm Dworicsson Starbreaker standing amidst a glittering trove. - [AI IMAGE]