The Tournament of Thorns

CyyanTea

THE TOURNAMENT OF THORNS

──────────────────────────────

i4LSaDrPctaaJN8SVa__eY8bbwYPuj3HZo8YqS9XQqXXDNMHXLJSfVa2EdQHW9gksN6-h3EF-2hqQ2duBPrRZVgs8_Oy_xvCvceSsgoFIGCWXqg_GH1xZ10bsFuqDkaLXqpTFzyFRG0Px_tFvYiXP4w

ISSUED BY

2xdC41ECNpLd0658UjkIN-cGodurI5ht631Y9jvnAPy5Yns6USlBbJTrpEEYe-pFuUW-uxev2qOWE1rD_i0PDGEQTVM3vR1SBfkqK059W4nG2RZeeAK6ZPsOyi3TbGdzv-C_qCCOxxgHlbwnp0rRrwY

ON THIS 24TH DAY OF GRONA AND DROBA OF 499 E.S

ESTEEMED FRIENDS AND FAMILY,

I invite you to join me in the celebration of my 18th name day, to share in this joyous day and recall what has been as I look forward to what will be. In the spirit of my house, there shall be a duel to test one’s strength and combat prowess. For those less inclined to such violence there will be an array of food and surely good company.

“VA VE MAAN.”

Formal Invitations Are Sent To; In No Particular Order:

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his royal pedigree

Her Grace, Roslin Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck, and her noble pedigree

His Princely Grace, Manfred Barclay, and his noble pedigree

His Grace, Viktor var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, and his noble pedigree

The Right Honorable, Otto Ludovar, Count of Otistadt, and his noble pedigree

The Right Honorable, Anabel Colborn, Countess of Malkovya, and her noble pedigree

His Lordship, Henrik Amador, Baron of Mondstadt, and his noble pedigree

His Lordship, Fabian d'Arkent-Kortrevich, Regent of Koravia, and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Katrin Stafyr, Baroness of Thurant, and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya, and her noble pedigree

His Highness, Cesar II de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia, and his noble pedigree

The Right Honorable, Eirene Linh Vuiller, Countess of Aquilae, and her noble pedigree

THE DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS . . .

Spoiler

Monday 16th October || 4pm EST || 9pm BST
It will take place at the Weiss manor - which is south west from Haense.

Use the following format below to enter:
Character Name:
Username:
Discord:

Her Ladyship, ROSALIND LAURELIE WEISS, 

Lady Chamberlain of Hanseti-Ruska, Squire to the Order of the Crow

T6FjQ4b0iQkqpSDvMRa9NC-Vu6-z_2FvlkUEmBodO3DLlN5P2YLJNQ77KFEOVbNmxlmaMAzd3RYGgkfykHrsrKe7OBPFGYy02w3MjSrX5GGf3PYRftwBaIoOEv1F6m8g38lmXpD7xi-jv7Kyk755YI4

0sOsDebaM04JU-sbJpD5QgVkeCrgRjt7W3NNmJWiCFOhodFvAjfv-qRbRCoQngTj5TYZdwAH2MZn8_JkBbZI5Gfdc4WEpA49SFAlr8ikwbEKic5MXWnvInSPJz6cXXQCm_6CjJWvFrjAOSk0O7EPj_w

Mikhail read the missive carefully, a warm smile spreading across his visage.  He was glad to be a House Guard for the Weiss, giving him the optimal chance to attend the festivities without worry for an invitation.  Even if he'd be on duty, he could at least be present for her.  With swift penmanship, the boy signed up for the tournament, and pondered on what to gift her; she deserved something worthy... and perhaps, albeit a little selfishly, he'd gave some of her favor for the fights.  When at last he sealed his name in the list of contestants, his thoughts turned to Viktor, and his decision had been made.  "Da... she would like that."

Spoiler

Character Name: Mikhail var Ratibor
Username: ClatterCake
Discord: ClatterCake

Edited by ClatterCake

For the last few months, Leonid had been training his heart out and pushing his limits to his absolute maximum. Upon reading the missive, an even brighter fire was lit underneath him as he now had a goal to reach for. The usually passive young man swiftly signed up for the tournament... "And now on to the present... what to get... I wonder..." He pondered to himself silently.

Spoiler

Character Name: Leonid Marco d'Arkent-Kortrevich
Username: erictafoya11
Discord: erictafoya

Spoiler

Character Name: Baldrick
Username: TheEnglishDuck
Discord: dacaesarian

A mali'thill had barely begun to regain his strength when an message arrived on his desk. It was a delicate parchment, sealed with wax colored yellow and brown, and it carried news of a grand tournament taking place in the distant northern realms. The promise of a challenge and the allure of distant horizons tugged at his adventurous spirit, and a glimmer of excitement lit up his eyes. As he read the invitation and learned of the prestigious competitors and the legendary prizes, he made a swift decision. Determination burning anew, he began to prepare for the journey north, the echoes of the recent battle fading into the background as his heart quickened with the prospect of a new adventure and the chance to test his mettle in the upcoming tournament.

Spoiler

Character Name: Sorcaril Sythaerin
Username: Cobbbler
Discord: .cobbler

Spoiler

Character name: Lorand Korvacz
Username: ImKenobi
Discord: kenobster

Ravn read the letter and chuckled, she will be definitely there for her daughter~

Character Name: Alexander Llopis
Username: ImageDragons
Discord:Sweat_Pant Aka Foolish