The Call to my Vampiric legacy

TheCaptain

[!] Papers hung about in the shadowed alleys of cities, hastily nailed by unseen men in the middle of the night, their damnable words waiting to be torn off by the city guards.

The call to my Vampiric legacy

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

From the moment of our blessed embrace into this eternal existence, we've endured an unrelenting symphony of torment. We've been ruthlessly pursued, mercilessly vanquished, subjected to grotesque mutilation, stripped of our humanity, and left to prowl the unforgiving, shadowed alleys and streets of our cities. Our sanctuaries were plundered, our kin set ablaze at the stake, and our dwellings razed to the ground. I've borne witness to your anguish, my bloodthirsty progeny, and I can bear it no more.

To my lineage, those who now cower in solitude, gripped by terror, shattered, and ravaged by the descendants, to those who share in the blessed gift of vampirism yet remain ensnared by the trappings of their former lives, I command you to seek me out. I am Vukosav Radomavic, The father, the sire, to many of our blessed line, and I extend my loving embrace to you, my cherished offspring. I shall teach you, keep you safe in the brightest of days, you will learn to live in a world where there are no bonds to be broken, no shackles to keep you in place, no fear of death and no threats to your livelihood. I shall teach you to hunt, to live life without limits, for in isolation, our strength dwindles, but together, we topple empires of gold! I envision a world where we stand united, towering above all, where we no longer tremble at the descendants and their weapons of destruction– their salted tests, their puny wooden stakes, their burning pyres nor their vile garlic breath. We shall dominate this realm, and they shall grovel, beseeching at the very mention of our names. 

And to those who have extinguished the lives of my bloodline, those who have condemned them to the pyre, reducing them to ashes as they did to my own flesh and blood – I shall have my revenge, and it shall be a vengeance that chills even the most sinister of souls.

VukosavCOAfinal_1_47.png.6372014cc88caf1c608ea142f900aa8a.png

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

Stăpânii noștri au plecat, cătușele noastre sunt rupte. multă vreme să trăim, multă vreme să domnim.

Milky green eyes awaken to a new day, and another missive. Slumped in a chair she picks up the parchment with scarred fingers. The other appendage rubbing at her dusty temple as she mulls over the intricacies of the missive. "Wonderful... more 'teethers' to look out for..." She utters in dull, exasperated tones. However, she is not distasteful of the idea to perhaps guide those who have found banishment from their homes. But there's a bitter resentment, and she can only hope this all does not end in one giant blood bath of cursed sanguine essence.

A rather stylishly put together pirate leaned against the railing of the ship, the Siren, as they moved slowly along the calm sea this night. The almost full moon shown a pale silver light over the deck in which he stood. His eyes remained closed as his lowered head looked down at his crossed boots. He'd then take a sharp breath and look towards the captain's quarter doors. His eyes opening to reveal a sickly greenish iris. He wondered where she was taking them now. They had it made back in Petra. She had the best connections, everywhere they went they were staying in castles or lavish private estates. Now, suddenly, she gets word from some brother he'd never heard about and they have to get 'there' immediately? Get where, he wondered. He'd push off the rail and into a smooth stride, clearing his throat before calling out. 

"Uhhh, darlin', you still up?"

The large and lanky form of that finely garbed wildwynn, floated upon the empty air, his bejeweled fingers clutching that notice. His lips where curved into a cruel grin, a smile of ivory presented as he began to dance upon the clouds. That missive soon finding itself flung into the old decrepit halls.  "Well if my grandfather knows one thing, its how to put on a show!" The craftsman lowered himself upon the dusty bricks, hands coming to clasp together, as he made his way towards that abyssal workshop of his. For he had work to conduct. 

Nights of constant unrest held onto Ser Leopold still. There was more work to be done in securing Whitespire for the upcoming Troubles & Tribulations that sought out its people. One of the Watchman handed over a half-torn missive, and for a long time his eyes dragged across each word. He didn't show it publicly, but a jumble of thoughts came to his mind. Some of them were of pride whilst others were of fear of what was to come...