A Rancher's Desperation.

xo31

Note: None of the following is public IRP knowledge.

Spoiler

Anthony entered his new home in Lurin, after carefully stepping up the steps. The eternal darkness of his vision remaining over him. Though he did not tell anyone, the darkness horrified him, every single creak of his house causing him to jolt. As he came to sit on his bed upstairs, he thought about what the lady in the square said, how he should pray for his sight back, and so he began. He didn't know exactly how to do it, never had been praying before, but he tried.

"
Uh. . . God above. . . if you can hear me. . . please, relieve me of this horror. . . Everything is so dark, and I can't do this anymore. When I'm alone, I feel as if I'm being watched, or as if someone is right there, and I just want to be able to rid my mind of these horrors. . . Please.he whispered out, putting his hands in a prayer motion. As the useless candles in his room flickered unbeknownst to him, he crawled back into his bed, shaking, as he tried to force himself asleep, but to no avail, feeling still the heavy anxiety of being alone.

"Please! Someone! If anyone's there, just let me know! I can't do this anymore!he suddenly wept out into his empty house, getting up and tearing his blindfold off, trying to decipher if maybe it was all a bad dream, clambering to the floor as he crawled around trying to find something to drink, seemingly the only thing that worked to help him sleep these days. He eventually clawed himself into the corner of his room, where he had a bottle of booze in his hand, attempting to drink away the fear, he eventually wept himself to sleep, where he felt the grasp upon his soul, and saw visions of crows, and subliminal messaging to put his blindfold on upon waking.

He woke up, getting ready to go out and face the world once more, putting on his strong face, and as he leaves, he steps on his blindfold, finally remembering he didn't have it. He picks it up, patting the dirt off of it, and places it on his face. . .

Oh no no no this is so sad! Poor guy ;-;