A CHALLENGE ACCEPTED: TO STANISLAW

Petsch2k

TO STANISLAW B. WESTERWALD

MXnUo9JlIeyCDgK_MsFzJQssqSiGsJ_7KARS43CH4Z0_bwcQPqQG1bN2Py4hMLs2psFSlm2Ptz8ko30nnmaU8lAt-EzZyX54nPrhkwSZPtkMz9apHw3FzCCNL9LJeO6t2DaLjLyjHLu-KX6UeXdU0io

V0kBIwbn3P-tsyklTFW1mn4Xu7KmkeQRN1teFbp8AC__v5_LfJo2vFFTHaSETKm4jvMOFpSAyy8OCR2G7MG6IbEcZkbr2MJfLaT77plkzmBZO_V3IUcNVDe05DRdSwcE8k1uw1bMrrmoztS7PxBH6dE

To the soon-to-be dead Pontifical Chamberlain,

Stanislaw Bishop Westerwald.

It seems your journey of enlightenment hasn't ended yet since you wish to court with the dead. What you speak is falsehood Chamberlain, I only seek to only enlighten the realm of man of the truth. Order is Tyranny, peace is complacence. In Chaos awaits the truest freedom. Pandæmonium is the home of liberty. 

You have no need to go in search for me. I know where you are Bishop. I know where you call home. You will find me at your doorstep soon enough. I am coming for you. I read you ask for a fair challenge and I shall give you one, no undead would ever let the opportunity pass to feed on the living. No remains shall be found once I am done with you. 

The Ivory Lord's name shall not be stained. 

V0kBIwbn3P-tsyklTFW1mn4Xu7KmkeQRN1teFbp8AC__v5_LfJo2vFFTHaSETKm4jvMOFpSAyy8OCR2G7MG6IbEcZkbr2MJfLaT77plkzmBZO_V3IUcNVDe05DRdSwcE8k1uw1bMrrmoztS7PxBH6dE

Stanislaw would be found on top of a balcony, mindlessly swinging down a heavy, two-handed claymore with only his one hand. It was wrapped in a plain cloth doused in holy-water, written over in Flexio: the language of GOD. Blistering air permeated the mysterious weapon; sweat embroiled his forehead, and he continued to swing. ". . . ten thousand nine hundred and eighty one. . ." - ". . . ten thousand nine hundred and eighty two. . ." - he counted down each swing.