RENEWED SERENE PEACE PACT

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhPyOMKZtXRvzwEbyRpO3Tr5b_h9MnP2qNi1BSfRt-7XUZtRcWJGJkEprA47HSLT7RTxOxOC339K9Evhyll0UeMYu9zJSd1q6tADXL_K8LzHyPAFhvNtEKnGipIxGeAz3JgAzvpLF4g8imKFZebMJSUEEY

23rd Grand Harvest, 140 S.A

06/08/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

f0te47XBnzQp71olSi3zFfg4E3R6CeaL2c32dCaBQnIQgRoSkM7KbyzAHSvdDelP28bRqrjBCQ5hHuGDHPY0IXsS770XDaVIFBiuqUtktX3uY17Jm7xfx8HyhiC-dUqb24oTLHftABpVZlwtGZUzct0

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛖᚱᛖᚾᛖ ᛈᛖᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

THE SERENE PEACE PACT

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛖᚱᛖᚾᛖ ᛈᛖᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

FCUm6E_TrhxWKIFGQyTe4bhq7ycBQZnu4ogWzmr6R0oSytHpePnlQzuFyf3mWKXasMA5Gw2l1CzYB3lNHa1kUVzCP8Q9dvRGcIaI4Rl2ZtXS3HYKQoGVctxn58FzPE6JaXVimCi8pt-0MJQuPda2M8Y

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Serene State of Lurin, hereby referred to as The Signatories, agree to recognise the autonomy and right to rule of each respective domain.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I.  The Signatories agree to not take any aggression/military action against each other in any form.

II. Within this, the right to free movement of citizens between the signatories is included.

ARTICLE III: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other to one shop or stall in each other’s capital market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensure the free movement of people between one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant must inform the respective authority of that nation & is required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

A. Urguan’s merchant stall in Lurin will be entitled to a forge, which will be

formally owned by the Workers Guild of Urguan.

III. The Signatories shall establish a resource trade between each other, with Urguan exchanging daemonsteel for iron or copper in a one-to-one ratio with Lurin and leather for iron in a three-to-one ratio.

ARTICLE IV: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of TEN years.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

_uyNju5XZoYmz-RYSEQ8uQ518K4_p4xHPmRs9UJLvqBDykeQTF9shZ-LET_05ovuepdYyWTVQu6eYhIjMhw1MizIGxdFDa_CA3DoOQgRP7mB5M9V5q589pB9QGZFoKAJYiozGQ0evHlS3vI2eCS6-dU

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar,  Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

The Silver Lubba