Sanhar Guard Force

TheImpulseHQ

First of Bein what happens if i am centurion? or is this a new ranking system?

IGN Name:Muktuk/ or Holmes_Centurion_Muktuk

RPName:Acebata1

Why you want to be a Guard:I wish to help counter the enemie

Previous Experience?:Centurion of the legio

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls: Yes

Rank you are going for: Veteran (If not, you may choose my position)

IGN Name: MojoKronic

RPName: Shaggo Dhanksmoek

Why you want to be a Guard: Honor, power and da glory of da orc people!

Previous Experience?: Ja, I be killn da folks all de time.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? Ja, may I be ripped asunder ifn I be breakn da oath!

Rank you are going for: (Guard, Veteran or Captain)

Put me where ja needs me.

IGN Name: Klucha6

RPName: Rog'nar

Why you want to be a Guard: It's great oportunnity to help our city Sanhar.

Previous Experience?: None. Just started playing on the server.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? Of course.

Rank you are going for: Guard

Muktuk, Klucha and Shaggo are accepted into the Guard Force.

Report to Captain Gorefang for further orders.

IGN Name: Denboy444

RPName: Jarkarl

Why you want to be a Guard: To keep my home town and fellow orcs safe at all times.

Previous Experience?: I am part of the Ferox Legio.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? Yes, I hereby swear to uphold all laws and to do at least 5 total hour shifts a week.

Rank you are going for: Veteran or Captain

IGN Name:Arcagus

RPName:Krirk

Why you want to be a Guard:i want to defend the people of sanhar from any danger that might occur

Previous Experience?:i have no experience in online minecraft servers im quite new.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? I swear.

Rank you are going for: (Guard, Veteran or Captain) a Guard

IGN Name: Vardak

RPName: Vardak

Why you want to be a Guard: To defend my newly found orcish home.

Previous Experience?: No experiance as a guard, but i'm great at fighting

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? Yes

Rank you are going for: (Guard, Veteran or Captain) Guard

IGN Name:archgriffin

RPName:griffon

Why you want to be a Guard:i want to be a guard so i can make the Town of Sanhar become one of the safest in all the lord of the craft world. i will make sure no one will ever die to the hands of villains or enemy races. i will help every citizen in need of help and guide newcomers trough the city.

Previous Experience?:i do not have experience as a guard but i've been helping new players and the reason i want to be a guard is because i just recently saw a orc killing another orc by just saying "money or life" and the other guy did not respond so he killed him. i dont want this to ever happen again.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? yes , i will give my life for them if it's needed.

Rank you are going for: guard

I would love to help with the gatekeeper! It always seems to me that the gates are always closed when I try to get in, so I have to go find one that is open, are scream to get some help. Since I spend most of my days in Sanhar, it would be perfect for me!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.