On Irreconcilable differences

ErikAzog

Eirene Linh Vuiller signed a lorraine for Adrian's life, hoping he would not turn out maddened by this whole thing

Gregorius Roa sighed in his quarters, mumbling to himself  "Remembers me di Valentina" he said, signing a lorraine and sending the King a letter of support, he thought something to himself, chuckling after thinking it before shrugging "Did non think lui would go through that" he said, thinking a King would be free of such bothering situations, but apparently, he was not

"It seems the old tyranny that my great-grandfather, John I fought against, still runs through the veins of Uncle Adrian." Frederick of Pavano stated, shaking his head.

"I cannot read this short article! But I have a feeling that whatever this man wrote is right!" 

Lottie Fersen explains to other maids of the Ludvoar household with a passionate tone. The maid would then place the copy of the King's response to the current political state of the Kingdom of Balian, into her pocket. Lottie, going back to her duties as maid of the Ludovar household, going back to her work with a smile on her face. Making sure she would do her job granted by the generous Countess-consort of Otistadt.