THE PHOENIX'S FLEECES - Balian Edition

Lirinya

Nnj5EeYHHKFnx2SKB-T9F0iQz-ZpaEjfOq5rPTorBe2tuzdMv4lUJLkkdbKXOCsU-HV6IJkTAX7SzMe4E5qaEwuWw6sFx6tXh57GZX1Obm2QmE2xOti71zsjW_P-vNBdDoIrCY_jPfkaeve4U6VsmDA

Nel Mezzo del Cammin di nostra Vita...

1350 A.H. - Present

GAZ2HOWz0bpvNwhaxj8AXVrWW96-WFdFMhK8uGT1I0RGWOAMaPvuQnczLkZALGXDblrwsiEcZqnww5G_I6WTiae0nQOJJUtZmmKeu5Ub2zqZGYcNfJm4sLaGPBN5ugLwMrFYhjOcN-IMFt1dXN3y9Bk

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

22nd of Snow's Maiden | 155 SA

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

VA EDLERVIK,

Initially founded within the city of Valdev, in a bid to protect its citizens from the blizzard and the chill, The Phoenix's Fleeces was brought to be by Poppiya Amador and ran from within the family business. As time and situations progress, the Lady now finds herself stationed within Balian for half of her time. And as such, wishes to extend her craft to the citizens.

Situated in the prime location of Anne's Avenue 1 - the store boasts a display of gowns and garb, both for sale and for display, as well as traditional Kokoshnik head dresses of Haense, trinkets, jewels and more.

ff.png?ex=6568a47b&is=65562f7b&hm=db1603

A collection of clothing, head dresses and more on offer, Anne's Avenue 1

NCFKrgRx7t--HgKdUT9m1FjlPV9RC2Rf56_v_BATFPirqX9oZsbUIgRQ7HcWYh_q2Fcn--Ze3ImYTk-pgS63SO9SDr-94VJ6yZk1SjrKzqspoY4mzIzhiIs1XboFhcLVwAJ23u9rIfZzpw1h_U4FtkM

Lady Poppiya Sosina Amador, Craftswoman of the White Cross Trading Co.

The Crown Princess of Balian, a woman obsessed with new dresses begins making a budget of just how much she can spend at her friends tailor's shop...

"Oh how nice." stated the King of Balian, going to peer through the window, intrigued by what the new shop had to offer to the people of Portoregne.