REPORT II

MALUKOR

REPORT II

[!]

It is unclear how, but this report has been leaked again. Perhaps the ferrymen are to blame somehow?

O' Peddlers, many be Our days.

It is as you all predicted. Any sort of lasting peace between man and Darkspawn is unattainable. I confess to not having tried particularly hard in establishing this, but I think that justified; there is no possibility of any sort of conciliation between the pair. According to [REDACTED], man and Darkspawn both believe they must win or the other will exterminate them (this is true). Some elves, it seems, do entertain the presence of Darkspawn as a sort of mental and philosophical exercise or due to their being family members or close friends, but this author has observed that such cases often end up joining anyways.

Therefore, with both sides viewing the matter as entirely existential, more information must be attained before any decision. Through the infiltration of [REDACTED], our brother [REDACTED] learned of the existence of a being named Gashadakuro. (There are also extensive missives written about this creature). He seems to be the leader of the undead legions, utilizing magic similar to your own to create legions of undead that inevitably break against the hard walls of man. However, he has achieved a select few victories; recently, he kidnapped the leader of a village of samurai and mutilated him. He has also apparently corrupted a 'dragon' (what you would call a fire wyrm) and stolen it from the Azdrazi (a dragon cult, though seemingly without any dragons). He is a walking skeleton, and can apparently be killed if his heart is destroyed - the catch being, of course, that it isn't in his breast and could be literally anywhere. This is what I believe some of you would refer to as '******* unfair'.

Already, brother [REDACTED] and sister [REDACTED] have infiltrated various Darkspawn cults. So far, nothing is suspected, and nothing will be. They are good liars, and though they will surely go to hell, we will go to heaven - and in time, so will they too.

You asked me for a foe for you all to focus on, and I must sadly tell you that as things stand, we are in no position to go challenging anyone. That will hopefully change in time, but that requires, well, time. Finish building the Tower and the Wall. Aevos is an unfamiliar land, and its peoples and deities tax my patience. (save the samurai. They have proved to be quite pleasant company).

I long for the lone pines of MALUKOR, for the glorious sands snows. Continue producing Korr. It is just a suspicion, but I believe that we will soon have need of them. And my suspicions are almost entirely correct almost all of the time, are they not?

Oh - and Dalmur has disgraced himself. Do not speak his name again, lest your tongue fall out.

--Aramor-SignatureGenerator_1.png?ex=657

Edited by MALUKOR
Misspelling of 'peace', which was originally written as 'piece'.

In the dark, damp corners of Hexicanum water drip-dropped into lightless regions, a grunt scuttled out from filed ranks of monsters. Producing their notes, the sweating man scratched with ink and quil until cracks resounded from above. With an unnerved slowness, their frantic eyes shifted upward from their tome to face the shining gaze of Gashadokuro! In a howl of rancorous voices, the Archlich spat, "YOU LEAKY BUCKET, YOU!"

[!] Depiction of a found spy!

A horned, red skeleton shrouded in tattered robes that stared towards a panicked journalist who grasped a journal within a cavern in a traditional, japanese yamato-e style