The Mailmouse Delivery Service

gKaggTDWPGXS8F6CHdvv_6yFW4Q1LhQXkye6YfI02qnVEhJ9-V1mVXPM6mZuSVSp8O3gBjujtb9VgNJHDkSUPX3AzHPkQSu5LJX3SLW6H2H-pQW71UY_A-6hHwxpVpYcbe9S3W_z3G54U28BJiNN0wA

The Mailmouse Delivery Service

ZyT_5UqCca7yurB7rBub0UjjP-CBYg2jg_M23uPVvkXvr4UHhOSIQ9km5fWy2qZn4801eIHcf9j4HzxWcdtfIOrnUjJ8UZUVCWwr6T-xdL_Z_jfcqPEMwTBKlgjjYYtQER6xx5Nfb5gEka7UxM74CM8

This is the Mailmouse Delivery Service, otherwise known as the MDS. We’re a small group that works on getting your packages delivered wherever and to whoever they’re supposed to go to! 

It’s easy to attach a letter to a bird’s talons, or to their back. It’s not as easy to trust them to carry an entire package. That’s where this service comes in! We promise anonymity to each individual. We will not share what you desire delivered. No payment is needed.

Format:

To help us out, we need some information. Please include a paper next to your letter/item telling us the following.

1. Where is this being sent? What city/town? Is there an address number?
2. What is your name? If there is an issue during transport, let us know where to contact you!

Mailmouse Pledge:
I pledge not to steal from the person putting their trust in me to deliver their items.

I pledge not to question the items and/or letters I am delivering.

I pledge to do my best to deliver the items/letters within a year’s time.

If you are interested in being a mailmouse and agree to the pledge, please send word via bird or voice to Copper in Babblebrook! We do not accept bigguns as mailmice during this time. Halflings are an exception.

YtnJidPvlNYyl7SvqOrYmq5mJomepJtGkyLl4H1uB30iDYKeiAEKDzRAEsqnwEdPsO9CxXEu20y8C_fsNjliK6H7vQk_2XfMg960L9EFuHgY-4wes7V-_4fNLhDUIRuVIA6dSBIvnWyIGLOv3xaAz08

Spoiler

Contact me @WizardWhisper in game.
All art featured is made by me.

“A mail service?” Spuds asks himself though the answer was clear that is what it was “This is perfect and just what the realm needs. No more relying on my lazy bird I got.” He said shooting a glare to the old ruffled turkey he still used to get his letters sent off as it lazily looked back at him “Yeah I’m talking about you.”

King Patches of Babblebrook stroked his fuzzy chin. A smile forming on his face.

"A mail service... what a brilliant idea! Trying to deliver packages always was always an issue with birds... especially magpies..."

He glanced out the window to a magpie who had an assortment of jewellery crammed into it's nest.

Sighing and shaking his head, the Musin King hopped off his moss cushioned throne and decided to take a stroll.