[Complete] Report (zaeriezee, Bird5k)

Xein000

Player(s) Involved

zaeriezee, Bird5k

Explanation

I feel zaeriezee that my character Siriky never have spoken to in character has something against me ooc because of something else since I was ignored when I tried to get help about it from anyone after the keys had changed to some doors. None helped me at all, it has already been taken care of.

Siriky spoke to Xavier (Bird5k) about an week ago, got 2 days to get an paper that she will not aid Krugmar with materials in any way. Xavier gave her 2 days, and withing that timeframe she returned with an note from Madoc'Lur who's word was as good as the Rex's word. It sounded like things would be fixed for Siriky and that she can still visit the city as she waited on getting to know what this oath was that they wanted her to swear to the new queen. While she waited I was kicked from their discord, Bird5k gave me new links to the discord (Date: 2023-11-27, morning for me) and I joined back. I asked for my roles to be returned to me in their discord (Date: 2023-11-30), hours later I'm kicked again, no answer, no DM at all. I had DM Bird5k over discord earlier, asking about the oath, it was some hour after midnight for me. And now I'm suddenly banned from their discord for no reason, even if I've never done anything against them as Siriky.

The only thing I've ever done against Petra is with my other character when I was with other people that had planned to raid Petra and I stayed in character. I even have it all recorded as well as we all raided Petra. I wasn't even aware that the ones I was with would attack Petra, just that we were rallying and gathering up in Veletz at the castle there. When we attacked I didn't do much, just tried to work at learning how things were done, stole some baked potato as the person didn't want to lose their horse, something I understand very well so I was kind to them. I emoted breaking some windows not knowing what else to do. You can see the recording if needed, but I avoided touching the city doors with my character as I'm quite sure I shouldn't use them during an raid. We jumped down from the wall to get out as we left the city, and no character should know who I was as I had my amour skin + iron amour on me, only way anyone would know that I was there would been OOC.

I've yet to find out what this oath is about that they haven't informed me about that they want Siriky to swear to the current queen. All I feel is that Me and Siriky have both been kicked out for no good reason really from Petra. Me from the discord several times with no given reason, and Siriky not able to get to her work at the tavern inside the city without help. I would understand if they talked with me, but they have failed on that part to inform me why they have kicked me out.

Note: The recording of the rally is too long to be added, will screen share it at need.

Relevant Material

Evidence

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AObVNzJetujGPlZ8VmFkaTu6otE9t14TL3GLxub9GTc/edit

Petra city

11/30/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

No chance given, they are just silent to me, never talking or saying anything to me really.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

This report is under review. We will offer the opportunity for the named parties to provide a response before a verdict is given.

I will give my say in the roleplay part of this report-
yes, my character was put into a position to question the loyalties of the members who joined Petra's City Watch, Xein's character (siriky) was involved with the Ironhorde who at the time of this rp was suspected to be enemies towards Petra. This led up to my character asking Xein's character to pick a side and if she chose Petra then she needs to hand over a letter from the Rex saying she is no longer associated with the Ironhorde.

To which she did, she didn't get the Rex to write the letter but the Mozham instead, my character accepted this and said that Xein's character would have to swear an oath to Petra's Queen.

I will say this-
I had no part in removing her from Petra's nation discord or her roles from the city watch discord, Xein said to me she was removed from Petra's nation discord after our rp was done so I sent her the link again.

I will also state that I took a week's hiatus from the server and CT, placed in my hiatus on the 28/11 (trying to catch a break here)  and anyone is more than welcome to do /seen in-game to see when last I was online, I have also been logged out of discord until today (this is also why Xein got no answer from me about the oath rp and I never got around to getting it handled) 
and I also had no knowledge or part of ooc talks or decisions leading up from the time of my rp with Xein till now.

That is all-

From the provided information, no rules were actually broken. Owners of realm/settlement owned doors are able to freely add or remove people. As well, discords are OOC tools with the same privileges afforded to the owners to be able to add/remove freely. However, the region owners must be careful and provide a proper eviction notice before removing @Xein000 from the region perms should they wish to. No infractions will be issued.

Contact me on discord at mirtok if there are any further questions.