TO THE CRAVENLY

femurlord

pkdufBmqYZRJQ4uNbajU_Bjk7TN9rAp9slaG13OuiMcY135efM_rolAEJZVdcpDPX3uO9mDAbxrMlJLiHsGm6YBbU1DJpka3PCIfDniuKVEHXIB8qr-MTYSZj_cjR28dlit84AFUnU3YVeBAyjO22Xk

7450mrtMbh8_JWnSjv6WkdsS0H16RXa2HU-n4fEy4m5Zx9pxcN1nFusSvUxXCkGojT8MNy-ie9TqHCQI3yXNLL4stKLb3eAtus4nOkmdBlQVg45FSTNoWt49HevTBt8TeuL7lh3w0-CaeAFHHzToYIM

pkdufBmqYZRJQ4uNbajU_Bjk7TN9rAp9slaG13OuiMcY135efM_rolAEJZVdcpDPX3uO9mDAbxrMlJLiHsGm6YBbU1DJpka3PCIfDniuKVEHXIB8qr-MTYSZj_cjR28dlit84AFUnU3YVeBAyjO22Xk

Out from the maw of fiery battlements, a mindless drone of ivory left with parchment in-hand. Drifting from the the Southwest, the undead droned the realm with a mission in-mind, to deliver a letter to a ghastly pair. A rotten courier to impart it onto them a package inked in red script.

To the betrayers, Avram and Reynard,

For many decades you’ve eluded my rage after my inevitable release, I understand. You’ve lost your crypts, your identities, your allies; all of it. Gashadokuro. Does my name singe your mind like naive eyes upon blackspeech? In the conquest of the beyond, our ideologies clash, our methods irreconcilable. The true way, my way, will never change. I am not a beast to be shackled like your underlings; you hold no control over me. But, truthfully, I tire of wasting my time with your cravenly coven.

You’ve felt my wrath, you know the turmoil I bring upon your people. Thus, I offer you both a final chance to offer tribute. . . in place of your head, my permanent retirement in my pursuit of you. No longer will you have to feel the scorn of my hordes breathing at your neck within your leaky hideaways. . .

So long as you stay from Hexicanum’s territories and exploits, I from you. Come to our walls, pay a tribute, this is your plea bargain. You will come alone. You have three moons from now to appear, else I descend upon your dens, family, and coven without remorse. Do not keep me waiting. .

Know my name,

Gashadokuro.

• pkdufBmqYZRJQ4uNbajU_Bjk7TN9rAp9slaG13OuiMcY135efM_rolAEJZVdcpDPX3uO9mDAbxrMlJLiHsGm6YBbU1DJpka3PCIfDniuKVEHXIB8qr-MTYSZj_cjR28dlit84AFUnU3YVeBAyjO22Xk

A lonesome bastard gazed upon the ledger with a keen eye. "About that.." quietly rasped past his lips, and his eye was turned to scan the packed bag on his right. With a pull, then shrug onto his shoulders, this pack was delivered elsewhere, to some desolate location in the South...

The Delmar looked to the missive, his head tilting as he read over the response several times, his dulled gaze squinting for a moment. "Hmmm, so he wants a tribute, does he?" His cracked lips twisted into a grin, the man strolling over to the cauldron, his head rolling about, as he began to fill the iron mixing pot with water. "Then tribute he shall have."