[EVENT] The Ultimate Snow Fort Competition

Untitled225_20231207204352.png

Untitled213_20231127232727.png?ex=6577e134&is=65656c34&hm=1b3dca401647b053948ea0fde5fba1cc76ad1b5c307a979e25c2167d4d393882&

-=-

Let's be real .. we're all adults here, right? So .. We surely have had years of experience building little forts and fake houses outside as kids! So why not put that talent to good use and try to make the ultimate snow fort!? A competition will be held to figure out who is truly the best at manufacturing the best outcome in the snow! Once we figure out a champion .. We must test out for forts, yes? A snow ball fight will be held! If you get hit THREE times - you're out! Last person standing will win! Or if you're on a team, your team wins! How fun is that!?!?

-=-

MINITZ SNOW FORT MAKING!

"Hallo Minitz .. Sooo .. I know we like just got raided and all .. And we like got Mass planned the same day as this but like.. Gott totally wants us to do this event! So let's do this! It'll be the ultimate snow fort competition! But those battle and building skills to good use in teams of two or more!!" 

Any times listed are in Saint's Time!

December 8st 

6 PM EST | Team Forging!

There will be three teams participating in this event, who are on those teams are up to those who arrive! The minimum is two people per team .. no maximum! 

6:30 PM EST | The Preparations..

Teams will go to their assigned territories and will be given their fort making supplies ...

6:40 PM EST | The Build Begins

The teams begin constructing their domains ...

7:00 PM ESTThe Judgening

Three judges will judge each fort and vote on who they believe is best!

7:20 PM EST | The battle begins..

You may have won best fort.. but will you win in the snowball battle? A snowball fight will commence, and you may use your base as shelter! You may also raid and sneak into other bases! If you get hit with a snowball three time, you're out! Throwing snowballs will use basic combat rules, so focus on who you wanna hit and go for it! Last team standing WINS! .. yes you may use shields and other stuff to block the (snow)balls

-=-

REWARDS!

"Okay so I know you men don't like to do things unless rewarded so yes yes there is like... rewards! Winners of the best fort will get 3 free drinks at the Drunken Maiden of their choice! and the uhhhmmm winners of the snowball fight get uhmmmm ... Bragging rights? I don't know.. maybe a house renovation? Maybe some Mina? I don't know okay!? Be grateful I'm even doing this for you guys!" 

- Planned and Organized by Lady "Miss. E"! Also known as the Herrin Der Gastfreundschaft for the Princess's Council, Steward, Minitz Designer & Tavern-Owner!