Looking for a Wife!

Tigergiri

Spoiler

Distinguished Ladies,

May this missive find you in the embrace of divine grace. I, Lady Silvia of Roa, humbly write to you on behalf of my dear brother, Alcibiades. He hesitates to seek a hand in marriage because of his great humbleness, yet within him is a gallantry and tenderness that deserve cherished connections.

If your heart yearns for company and your spirit yearns for a moral tie, I request that you consider becoming Alcibiades's respected wife. His soft personality and protective strength make him a suitable husband. He is 39 years old, and I hope that by the end of the year, he will find a wife to cherish and boast about to all his friends.

You must meet the following simple standards for all inquiries: You must be a woman and sincere. Simple, right?

Send me a bird, and I'll meet you with my other sibling's.

In the expectation that God will bring light into his life,

Lady Silvia Roa 

Maegor I, Grand Prince of Aeltarys, spreads the missive around the capital of Dragardun. He too had hopes that his Lord Marshal and brother-in-law would find a suitable match! He then realized his Son and Heir would need a wife as well soon, and went off to go pester him about it.

Agata nodded her head as she agreed with the words written on the post. A deep and heavy sigh escaping her lips. "It took him long enough.."

Just now, Chamoi said:

Agata nodded her head as she agreed with the words written on the post. A deep and heavy sigh escaping her lips. "It took him long enough.."

"But i wrote it!" Silva yelled through the walls as she waited by the birds in their estate "come ladies.. come on please i want his room in the castle." mumbling to herself