Twelve Days of Chicken - The Famine is Over

Twelve Days of Chicken

The End of the Saki-Gaki Famine

zoR7Ea1qQJ3V7FNdYzBdLfeKoVUzfQBN2QqYgGNqUe7HGIgEYMNtWHBDxmq4wC74VAIDS0ggCbiAIn5ICyt70FI_NEJPzTQG_BkVKx1sMcO8MBcTV5jpHKul28nMfOsw4d9_GB-njoPJ0_TWJEnm5zk

Greetings and good tidings to the villagers of the Hidden Cherry Blossom Village and to our friends across the realm and beyond. In the spirit of the holidays, good kani and the end of state mandated rice rationing, the Megachikin yokai has provided us with a bountiful feast of chicken! Thus I have declared for Twelve Days of Chicken feasting at the local Grub Bucket with a different Chicken special each day for the next twelve days leading up to Kagumasu (Krugsmas, Tuvsmas and Saintsmas for the gaijin) - where we will slay the Megachikin Yokai in a village beat down. It is the civic duty and requirement of all citizens of the village to participate and eat the chicken specials*. We will reach 0% famine by the end of the holiday. There is no need to leave the village with the world on fire, city gates closed and bandits all over the roads. Stay at home, get comfy and enjoy Day One’s Special: Bucket of Chicken Karaage.

-Uncle O (Shugo Kato, Legendary Sanbushi)

1xKKPWeLGav2cyM0EN-2b5j7xD002aUDzojwExa8uVmxU0PrXnnmqSlH-LvnSs07XNka7hya-SaPHJd4EnsyVMEMSWt3v8HVW6JWIojqFNAOrjB-ZzwXZK3i-2TVS7aqQcfmF-JwuS4LQvDRLdQgMjY

P82eYoqBW85Bb_O06J5GpeU--X3h2awZgSaTrFCbf6dyQq4Bt91TTN-YP5-5tK0C0BkAb37hj1RsmR3Ag-k5ImdBksftObOeznoi0nPKCd-0em_NdGpjdd92Hm4Gs2wHDktiSysQ4lH4kEuAudqmqXo

(This is a sponsored Grub Bucket ™ promotion.)

*Lady Watanabe Akemi is exempt from this civic duty.

MOMO'S FAVORITE ONI growled out a bellyful laugh as he fried chickens whole "KEEEEEEEEEE KEEEEEEEEEE KE" He called! Ready to spread great momo KAGU'S chicken cheer!

"Mein GOTT! I must ride with haste!"

Gottfried spoke as he quickly packed his handy longsword sword into his suit case and sped off.

TWELVE DAYS OF CHICKEENNNNNNNN!” Bellowed Chiyo as he stood behind a sitting Shugo with his bucket of Chicken Karaage before clearing his throat “Sorry I get really enthusiastic about this.” He then had another piece of chicken 

Akemi went through the seven stages of grief over the several minutes it took to read through the missive; concluding (mostly) after reaching the bottom.