Writ of Disownment

Nymstra

YZnRuCt6cBONc0x2HB0kbEaW4FU6jMv2PwLanDv-wLmBg9vS7I1v7tUyt08VumEAfPyy4XLzQyL0eEsiaUXICQpyH_Jhb6WIi87wORpBYq09RzRWZiUuwN_M9gcotqiH3T9aD9_3wkcfAuDI_V52mVw

GyQ2dgAVucMuA4zAS_KF2Yvp1ZZNCt_SKvKslHOniHaeBBajsES8Rdo7oJVhcQ44I0wd7DwY-vMWRMT4TRLfBN9sm5vOpB1CFUd8UDuc55WJe_Nifux81XBwOw6hemubM0zAEPAoCp8wJH8XgF6tXKA

msz35hXrDrSRmq915KZekH1NbrF-yKNVoXlfv0ARcS5E2y4KMqkR3ZwcwOGxCXoaViXRmVhflwG8O_POap49McYmktqvDDV0k0ky-3dEXByIT7l6x4GnGt8HuKbQs82dxbM97vYOKvW0z5Yvw-TiyKU

uP01I6roGJLIewBpCw7FDkYPXLyGZdtvBZNaoOw-fLJxCMq6Ilob8zjsylPMhhWHDT1v6uCNJTO7qsEZwSazONAnyN0HZPQn10-hgHbRJytUZB_EszTcX1Ar1D0aW3DtWfKhMEdGVvSCWAd1AipS6vI

Ryba,

It has been 10 years since you left your children in my care, with no regard for their safety, or their lives.

10 years since you shouted at me for how you hated our family, and how you were forced to live the life you chose for yourself.

10 years since I went to the courts of Aaun and gained guardianship of the children you had abandoned.

10 years since you threatened my life for attempting to form a healthy familial relationship with your new wife.

10 years since you ran away with said wife to a small village.

10 years since you abandoned your post in the Marian Retinue.

10 years since you ran away from your responsibilities, your family, and those you hold dear with no explanation.

I was holding out hope that you would return. I wanted to tell you that your son, Aleksandr, is now married and has four beautiful children, the oldest of which is now 6. I wanted to share with you my son's engagement. I wanted to share with you my daughter's countless victories in battle, I wanted to share a cup of tea with you, and tell you how much you have missed since you had left. But you never wrote, nor ever showed your face in Haense or Hyspia.

It is for these reasons that you, Ryba, are hereby disowned from our House. Ryba, your name from this point forth, should you ever go by a name that is not your wife's, shall be Ryba the Black.

VQ4VWFhm3L33vBkTOniqXpsL1tTq0r3A-WoHQ7hssuSBs5kV6iKIPp5RFMzLloUPnBcKKA3MvMoO_ZS0IX8qPXczBOMc3iC5j21_-yQSzF71Vd6hmIyooj7k-7KgkJhGrEGQzsDjJaz1CErnAz38lKI

Signed,

lTC0QcRf2-nlN-_kBYKg-9VWNUa-K3_JZkjz98dyZ-GiQqusUn5baQeEDMt94GdmiSAj0NY6_5a42z1S6cRQgGUnNEQx9zAW34-Fg_UeV4d5uieQkU-KGrK2vbsAp9WfVSd22pfvSu9_BX98H6gYGdc

Baron of Sevilla, Justiciero of Hyspia, Oficial De Imigracion,

Captain of the Obsidian Pearl

Edited by Nymstra

"Awh, - a copycat. They even carried over the common translation."

Kindred Spirit muses to his ever silent - and increasing annoyed - Yisar. 

"Audo did it better, though, and fir- alright!" He exclaims, as the creature flicks its tail against his head, akin to a slap.

Liridona has flashbacks to when her sister and brother-in-law dumped their kids upon her. She sympathizes with the children of the House of Denodado, and prays for the family's well-being that night.