ANKÜNDIGUNG DER INTHRONISIERUNG

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

ANKÜNDIGUNG DER INTHRONISIERUNG

ANNOUNCEMENT OF ENTHRONEMENT

Issued by the Großfürst of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1956

cbpBDCBjlSj15YX7s7ouoSeeszARCSC45wIj4kPAeefRjCnxlrPXFXJiPBbXbCXpFGL4h7JdR5lWsNfOnDEviBwI7xv8WQ08rE4-_CWw-vAp0YQo1lKzLet-j1iKvBwohvAbYQ2EOQulE5NNPcWRvz4

An embellished portrait of Leon II, Grand Prince of Minitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhkyFqOb4w

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Hear ye, O kin and loyal subjects of mine, these words that flow forth from Kanunsberg; 

Since my father’s untimely passing, I have taken up the mantle of ruling his holdings. I now declare that I will formally step into my birthright as Grand Prince of Minitz, following a ceremonial enthronement. After the event, there will be a funeral service for my late father led by the Cardinal Albarosa.

This event will be held in the halls of Kanunsberg Castle, as is tradition of my hallowed house. Additionally, I would extend an invitation to all my subjects in Minitz, to attend this event and welcome in the advent of a new era of stewardship under myself, the new Grand Prince of Minitz.

Beyond invitations to all Reinmaren in Minitz, invitations are sent to the following found below:

Formal Invitations to those of Aaun:

His Royal Majesty, John, King of Aaun and his royal pedigree
His Highness, Johannes, Prince of Merryweather and his noble pedigree
His Lordship, Siegmund, Margrave of Velen and his noble pedigree
His Lordship, Robert, Count of Talentine and his noble pedigree
His Lordship, Henri, Baron of Virdain and his noble pedigree

Formal Invitations to those of The Waldenic Diet

Personal Invitations:

His Eminence, Brandt, Grand Prince-Emeritus of Minitz and Cardinal Albarosa
Her Majesty, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, Queen of Numendil
His Princely Grace, Alfred, Prince of Sutica and Duke of Reinmar

Kato Oijin of Sakuragakure

GOTT MITT UNS,

His Serene Highness, Leon Barclay, Großfürst von Minitz, GMSTSR, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen and Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren, and Warden of the Franklands  

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Spoiler

OOC: ON THURSDAY AT 5:30 EST

Alfred walked the streets of Kanunsberg, staying as an ever-present guest in the Grand Principality in the months up to the Enthronement.

"Wer Rastet, Der Rostet!"

The Erstkanzler was eager to attend such a historic moment.

"Oh, I can't wait to go to the Enthronement.."

Robert mused, marking the date down in his journal