El Gran Moll d'Adrian

Kingdom of Balian

Z7XLDoWh5xgM1d0sTdhD-f2SfxzZT4bwJipim97olxugW4d2Nl7PSfncZ2LKjcwm2SRArzYbircLsHgxOyzHrY8ILoJX6T5NC2bmqev-B4dZ8AifGraKpBta9OiJoaQDHsc6oMn4q5me3jjJAyiwZoU

NNnlPQOP4I1zqRrIRpyYnBt2xftx8N7cuvZ0f2Fgx-lcOpDPa_FrkpZDbQR9vPf52RGUjjr_7wbNTtlNWf7uVc7AIW7a3AYdQUPaYnzFcQyELKYuuyNS4M4l8jcb4A7_ODzg8JdMTX0WbBKQ_D-GlSM

The Grand Pier of Adrian

ezyj73Fqygj-PZ815EYcHvaPwKahBt6jAPE7fr6VcxIhx6TgM5j8PESiahsCBp03imBF0MEXJxzh3RCek7uy5nf4rp7GWgK6WPlBUG3eiqvPw9lx1hPWCLpj3xm20DTY-KFR2FZk0CpYxrmPrOWuAdY

14th of Peter's Glory of 90 B.A

9qaow8bufJubdVpbtWJmc6svyoz5SMzqU1YpazYlRNt9HYBt5cty6g9Tj2W7uoVvJvO5iJ0Ie2QVabfII33RdmJ0lQfBukjmCBjTA7INvEKpJUFthQaa367htg6D6QhBlByT5Zbp04U_U3xYmesWedM

Near what turned out to be the twilight of his reign over the Kingdom of Balian, His Royal Majesty King Adrian I drove the effort to plan, fund, and construct the first expansion to the great city he laid down upon this new land of Aevos- a new, larger district around the city docks. Through the aid and effort of Grand Admiral Dante DeNurem and many Balianese architects, laborers, craftsmen, and citizens, this grand project is finished and opened to the public now, at the beginning of the reign of the late King’s daughter, Her Royal Majesty Queen Sybille I.

The expansion contains a new apartment complex on Rev’s View containing 12 large apartments, along with two new streets, named after two late Balianese legends, to whom much honor is due - His Royal Excellency Don Ledicort Vuiller, our first Amiratus, honored with Ledicort Lane, and, fittingly considering the effort he put into its design and construction, His Royal Majesty King Adrian I “The Unwavering” Novellen, with Adrian Avenue. There are 6 new buildings for purchase on Adrian Avenue, and 7 on Ledicort Lane - some houses, some shops.

Additionally, for our more commercially-minded citizens, there are 3 new warehouses - one on Anne’s Avenue and two on Adrian Avenue - which are open to rent as space for any aspiring guilds, merchants, or manufacturers.

Finally, some of the buildings in the district were left unfurnished at the time of the district’s opening, and from now until they are furnished by Crown Architects, any unfurnished buildings are being offered for 15 minas less than the listed upfront charge.

May this great construction forever stand as a monument to the resolve and grit of its constructors, and to the efforts of our late King Adrian, and as a beacon of the prosperity of the Kingdom of Balian going into future times and reigns.

9qaow8bufJubdVpbtWJmc6svyoz5SMzqU1YpazYlRNt9HYBt5cty6g9Tj2W7uoVvJvO5iJ0Ie2QVabfII33RdmJ0lQfBukjmCBjTA7INvEKpJUFthQaa367htg6D6QhBlByT5Zbp04U_U3xYmesWedM

Signed,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY , Sybille I 

by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Viscountess of Pompourelia, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons

Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.

HIS EXCELLENCY, Lucian Alexander d’Viuva, Royal Procurator of the Kingdom of Balian

Edited by Kingdom of Balian

"Godani Bless," he hummed, glancing down at the flier as they were passed out amidst the court. "Docks are cool!"

The Royal Procurator, with his usual posturing - arms folded behind his back, a warm and inviting countenance, strolls along the newly renovated and expanded section of the Capital, inhaling the fresh Sea air deep into his lungs. Thoughts pertaining to matters of finance and trade flood his mind as he makes off towards his office, meandering through the busy Pier of Adrian I.