[!] No different than sand, Tusk, dusk and Sunsets- The Pilgrimage to the Iron Horde

TeawithFrisket

No different than sand, Tusk, dust and Sunsets- The Pilgrimage to the Iron Horde

z5vRakTXhoUAbLYyufG1d2HNDZJv-Kq8RUdkZj3nSZTGiGM0-EsFzjoOlgM4HLQ_SHNNIsbaSpwUgqI99po3xtL8aH-yQifzZfFu1isdKGFD29iE8lK0x1cpF3uug3PhDKbFSJQ5hN5nSuO2fiTwuO8

Journal Log 224, On The Month of Sun Smilet.

(OOC: 1/2/24)

'Rumble, Rumble, Rumble- CRACK!'

The rock reveals a soft white pink hand slipping, as it soon showed Ember climbing the great red and white sandstone mountain, Mt.Mordor. of the Iron Horde.

Huff, puff, huff, puff

Ember ,
in all her time, never experienced the intensity, the struggle, the pain of rising to the top. Ironically she usually used her intelligence, wit, and wisdom to climb all the way.

Huff, Huff, Puff

“Nghhhaaaah!!”
She grunted and shouted as she leaped upwards to another rock, which the one below her fell ever so forty meters below. Her brows and finger tips dripped brown and dirt like sweat and her feet covered in gray color, filled with the dust, burned and charred as if she been walking for days.

The elf continued to rise till she met the top. There a sign greeted her, some sort of Olog or Orc was here before her. And across- about twenty or so meters she witnessed two orcs climbing the mountains from afar with so much ease, swiftness even, they chased the human girl over the mountain only to throw her off there after. Their loud laughter and high fives echoed in the silence, as they slid down the sandy hill, Ember stood witness at the view of San’beariue or at least their new capital city. For once, she never noticed how large the land truly was. Ruins stood tall, and spikes filled with human and High elf heads littered the entryway, just as much as orcs populated their encampments.

Ember then stepped forward and slid down the sandy hill herself. She began her long trek to the lodge in the hopes of seeing more shamans than normal urukin. However Upon reaching there, an earthquake happened, and thus the Uruks rode out in their rhinos and bulls, some in steeds as well. Countless of them flowed out the blackstone walls, as one stood by and looked at her, then simply dashed back to his company.

Upon taking a step, she saw a head of a wood elf, buried amongst the sand, then the one head soon became two, three and four, thus she noticed the sands behind her were the graveyard of Mali and valah who simply befell by brutality of the urukin. In her hands were dried stained sand, which had already been painted by the red stains left behind by these buried bodies. Ember noticed how they were buried, and how the sand was a deeper gold than earlier when she came to the klamor on visiting the Uruks.

In her mind, she remembered that blood takes time to dry, and enough time to soak into something like sand.

However with the brutality, came a grand revelation; One that she never thought she would see.

Upon entering the city, she saw- civilization. Many uruk elders of old age and fae-uruk and kubs roamed the land, some farmed what seemed spiked cactus, dragon fruit, Elders chopped large pieces of meats and elfs as they threw them into bowls, and kubs played fight with sticks and leather balls,  shamans stood in their lodge smoking and speaking amongst each other. The elf remembered that with all the pain the orcs cause, in the end they are no different than she was. They had lives beyond the pain, they struggled just like she does, and they too came from the same dust, dirt and sand in which the descendant kind came from as well. In her mind- she pondered this.

As she made her way through the urukin land, finally arriving.

Diary Log 227

ptDGythaD1DwPOS-JT-6eq6uj9ipWapSIpDILaGj7XEus6uuBrd5-5MS80iBljFo6jTpD_M-r0VFMXJYzcHp3u3ecSulOozsnTydvNXo5RKPWB678vehZXwEOoxkr1Xl5GQWqGXSXkH6koD1iJ0HeyA

It has been a couple days since I began my trip north to the Iron horde. I had been interrupted for too long so I had to leave. My people will be fine this time around hopefully, I have much faith in them. Through everything I hope Vladrick can maintain himself, were it not for my humble and graceful soul I would order for his execution, but it paid out- Lani is happy, Hes happy- everyone else is happy. While I am gone, hopefully they can continue the drawings and planning out of the reconstruction of my city.

When I arrived in the Urukin lands, crossing the borders through the Jungle was extremely easy, yet humid. Upon doing so I finally made it into their land- and began my long, painful trek. The dunes felt endless, The compass I had was broken and I ran out of water the second day. It felt like hell, I always wondered if this is what the Urukin have to deal with on a daily basis, constantly roaming these lands for a cactus to harvest water. Especially since not every cactus can hold water, finding the right one must be difficult and quite the toil. I felt the spirits call to me, their echoes in my head telling me to push forward. And only forward. However as I arrived at their inner borders, separating the Hyspians and uruks through mountains and plateaus made from corrosion, sandstone and dust- I began to climb. My father used to do a lot of climbing in his patrols. He said that the hardest mountains are the ones where we have to constantly look up to ask if we are there yet. He always told me that mountain climbers don't worry if they are there yet, but they only worry if they can get there- so they focus on the next rock above them. So I ascended, rock by rock, cliff by cliff, stone by stone, I continued to ponder if the next rock was strong enough to hold my weight. I struggled, and I painfully rose to the top. Ironically, across the mountain top I saw orcs, chasing what I could think was a balianite girl, only to catch her and throw her off to her death, A sad sight indeed, but one that I was not in the mood to look closer. However from the mountains- I saw the great dunes. I pondered why the orcs loved this land, as much as they love wars. This land, even desolate and dry- was beautiful. Nature and greenery is beautiful, but to see a land of gold dust under the orange sunset is but a sight to see. From there I saw the capital, so I made my way there.

Upon entering the city, I saw the Orcs ride off to battle, the rex on the lead. They mustered in great numbers, ologs riding bigger steeds like bulls and Rhino. Orcs rode on their masculine steeds. However as I entered, I witnessed something no other descendant would think the orcs were capable of, civilization. Through time, the orcs made a name for themselves, savages- mongols, raiders, menaces. But through all that, in some form, they too, have wifes, children, and society. As I stood in front I saw women collecting and farming what was a spiked fruit, and dragon fruit. Some were harvesting the water from the rose bush cactuses which only grow every four months. Orcish children were swinging on beast bones and playing war, and young orcs stood behind to help the elders and to guard the camps. It was shocking, it bewildered me, it made me almost think that these weren’t actual orcs, that's where it dawned on me. In all aspects of descendant kind, we are all savages, menaces, mongols, raiders- and even so we manage to sleep soundly at night after we slaughter many other descendant kinds. Whom are we to label them as such. I remember a time when elves used to dump humans and dwarfs into acid pits, or Humans crucify others, Orcs only live in such brutish mentality, because it is the only way they believe one will fear them, so that they may not be in such a position again. It's normal amongst descendants, like the US.

In the end, my work here will be great, to be in the presence of Krugs children, to understand them, and hopefully share a moment to understand the spirits from the beings who met them in the first place. Hopefully the motsham will show his wisdom once more.