Willing to play a Flower?

Otakuu

little elf girl by stormbackstrom on DeviantArt

Darling Wisteria

A little girl wanders around the garden of her home, using her imagination to see animals, people, creatures and magic. Her giggles echo around the area where butterflies flutter around her head happily. Off to the side, her mother sits and watches her with a smile, a hand on her pregnant belly. The woman looks proud and all loving, not a worry in sight. 

"Wisteria, come here would you?" The woman calls to the child, sitting straight as her daughter approaches. "You have grown so much in such little time, my beautiful flower. Your imagination runs vastly beyond the point of comprehension and your beauty is unmatched. Today, Mama knows that you will grow into a lady that will make both your Haelun and I proud. Today you start walking on your own, with your own concience. Grow my Sweet Wisteria, my flower." the woman says, caressing the child's cheek and kissing her forehead.

The child, although not understanding quite yet what her mother means, nods her little head enthusiastically. "Okay mama!"

Wisteria Adeline Pinemaw runs off into the garden, giggling with happiness all the way and oblivious to the adventure that lays in front of her....

(Hi there! This is a child persona that is up for grabs! If you are interested in playing this delicate little flower, please either message Otakuu or Harfleurette on Discord for more details! Happy roleplaying!)

This Persona is now claimed