Eclipse upon the Solarii: Part One

ThatFunkyBunch

DTi-OTx7g4ac1bwRIWfSPLuAh_XSe_w3uwllAeew9TJdgDw_ZaTX-ddh6Vjstv6t4itw0CpcVKrQHkng9AHs08eE3WFAQZOxSfF3hjMxXmY3hJh6TeNEgv1Y_oRdVQlW3lAAlXpMRj_8BHrzG_3YhwI

Beaches, Blood, and Mayhem.
The Invasion of Helious.
Darkspawn get beach side property

Spoiler

jXEVqLRA0FXXjTkLU6jwjvM0r-8ePHRJYx5Ddya86UaiyiOkurBtp2VbJIrcrGtaPfh1JAeM9IFhB9tdE_27BgGcoL6uhdmZiK_OW_U7NNzZUOz7gmq0KfE-hgXJY-syPxspjgEORU4c9xDbRCQOdcw

EgxZ0UNOxVDsUETgRem10r7c68fnYMEgVpzZliJwfegZyndM6GwA5vo_yZDnXDC57QlPklmIMIv0fqLwiyyrCyCkjX02MPZD159axzt60iYciVD3NbXFBKHebSDENHkickyASKG82uSgw7vdWnyrhx4

A silent night rests over Helious. Peace, for but one small corner of Braevos. The canopy of the jungles sway and sing in the cool tropical breeze. A lone guard wanders towards the ocean. Listening to the lapping of waves. Then, a sickening gargle. A dark arrow of chitin lodged into the throat. The body falls to the ground. A single row boat lodges into sand. A splash of water, as imps begin to carry boards and spears into the sands. Undead step forth, and in the night, begin to prepare battlements. For a long term occupation.

By morning, the denizens of the coastal city are welcome to construction efforts of a small fort on their lands. Dark stone stacked upon wooden support beams. Trenches lines with wooden stakes. 

EgxZ0UNOxVDsUETgRem10r7c68fnYMEgVpzZliJwfegZyndM6GwA5vo_yZDnXDC57QlPklmIMIv0fqLwiyyrCyCkjX02MPZD159axzt60iYciVD3NbXFBKHebSDENHkickyASKG82uSgw7vdWnyrhx4

Part one: The Beachfront Invasion.

Legion troops will attempt to establish a lasting beachfront encampment.

Helios Defenders will attempt to push them out to sea.

CRP will be divided into groups for a more flowing event. 

71Yz8NFP7SixiwYK9Ryd_o_-xfTiuYn6kdxLEQ_vXH8um6T0MeytfiB2SARnu53VwCLDvs4CMTlmbgbQjIJHStj9039zPs4DhIBlYlCrP-p-OawZnEcdA6BJljjJ9FMrt7zqtIJTf3TjHO845Palths

OOC NOTES

Spoiler

This is a Player run event for the Citizens of Helious and allies they bring in.

Hosted by the Azul Coven, members of the legion are welcome so long as they follow Pestch2k general rules for all Player Ran events.

For those who wish to participate in player oriented events. We will avoid killing if we can. This is just to provide fun conflict and be the generic evil villain. Maiming will occur.  We will not be taking items from players, and the sort.

LEGION FORCES: HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY PRO AS BEING ALLOWED TO BLOW THINGS UP AND BE TERRORISTS.

HELIOUS TERMS: LEADERSHIP WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE, IN THE EVENT OF LEGION VICTORY, WILL RELEASE AN ADMISSIONS TREATY.

DATE: TO BE DECIDED BETWEEN HELIOUS AND THE VILLIANY CO.

Ilaria's investment in curtains at the yard sale was well worth it, as it seems.  She closes them upon hearing chatter outside her shack, and blasts her haunted guitar into the night.

The Udax snarled under his breath his dreaded visage formed, his impulses getting the better of him as his masters words echoed throughout his mind, Bats rising in the gloomy distance as the Warlock proclaimed "Yes YES It'll be a massacare! Oh how there are so many flavors of fear to taste!" The Mad Warlock cackled hysterically as his zeal overcame "Honor be to enlightened Azul, for through cinders and pain may we break our chains!" 

A Goblin Ghoul - at the behest of their creator, it went about collecting diftwood and other materials needed for fortifications, it commented to a fellow ghoul next to it "Tiz will beb knun az 'Dead-Day'!" 

Gashadokuro's FIRST, using it's newly gifted axe - lumbered towards a tree, in the distance it noticed the boats in the distance - it recalled it's orders with a rotten smirk

OJChgp1lBL3o5Pe8cCwNqglFqNJmmjz1K-BIqS4dsftMQmSYTG0T6YjyiifsgrL9ILckhFSnCpidx63mYNicKyO7bkbQQhITG1QoqAvktuyZz8lEXsPocqPUX-ox9UX-IKsmD_c3qN8jUMb04s_svC8

Spoiler

I love seeing stuff like this, reminds me of the Mystic vs Fenn conflict. It's great when two sides can come together for a fun Conflict Event/Narrative. I wish you all the best of luck with it! Great stuff.

Spoiler

Ooooh! cool events going to happen in Helious… gonna get my gang there >:)

PD: 

Spoiler

I got so scared when I saw White Wolf's comment, but then opened it and saw it was very wholesome, phew…

12 minutes ago, Me_llamo... said:
  Hide contents

Ooooh! cool events going to happen in Helious… gonna get my gang there >:)

PD: 

Hide contents

I got so scared when I saw White Wolf's comment, but then opened it and saw it was very wholesome, phew…

Spoiler

;) <3

12 hours ago, TheWhiteWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

;) <3

Captura_de_pantalla_2023-12-05_a_las_10.

^ My reaction (please dont kill me im scared)

The royarch seemed to be in her captains quarters as the days passed with no sleep. Yet only a bottle of whiskey to keep her awake. Her scouts died to get this one report in. 

“I have to adapt. Find a solution Ember find it…” said a desperate elf pacing around her room.

"Ah heck... time to actually put up a fight." *Grumbled a dark elf that had long not been around yet seems that the city his father in law resided in was in danger... oh well.*