ASSORTED POETRY TO COMMEMORATE OUR VICTORIES

Karina

black-lonthe-personal-use.regular.webp

bard-singing-ancient-britons-23034414.jpg.thumb.webp.ebb1a5900de4f0b48a12a6846e4c5204.webp
dpTgtsauzF372EB_5EoX9vPahWQdqkDAqnzr5pco0D1DvCv5R7FIvCYhnxQaQ3ed2VsAtnNoVYRwF_rbQSl2dwEbV0J8Dc_F0YXUGcqZYNRHREYnThqc5dI9gVOtIRr0mDBLvO07FhAaCwjzojnbfhU
ISSUED BY THE
sig.jpg.743540e420925d3422a040be2a8b0335.jpg

ON THIS 7TH DAY OF MSITZA AG DARGUND OF 512 E.S.  
──────────────🜂──────────────
ZYWuKLQ-m-llsT6cOuAAH77tKAbBNoOva8p9L5KhpVB__wwWDLCCfs__6-CSKxDNCLKx-LOBFSVrmJPBsem1GAIMQANLOMdep6a4q3kL3sJg2IkM_L0ZpWB8O_zLqiY6rT1U_YC-O4vPzpinyRyN4-A
WITH THE WAR CONTINUING for the foreseeable future, it becomes ever-more important to look back on what we have lost. For every battle won, many widowed wives or husbands may yet cry out. For every cannonball loaded came from Haeseni hands, and effort. It is our nations heart that will outshine Veletz more then all else. The love our people have for themselves, and each other. In these dark times, never be afraid to say the words 'I love you'. For every day the specter of death does still haunt us. Let us not forget that.

Skennerton Fraktur
Written in honor of her Majesty, Amaya of Venzia. For many years she has tended to the soul and hearth of our country. She is a mother to us all, and further still the most shining beacon of what it means to be Haeseni.

Spoiler

Atop her was a golden crown, gleaming.

Those tresses of black hair trailed past her shoulders

Something in her hands, held, was squeaking

The smallest crow, yet she did console her

A broken wing, with more tattered feathers

But death and cold had not taken them yet

A mothers love is never half measures

With touch that heals no matter the upset

"She'll fly high again once summer comes"

My brow raised, I did ask. "But our winters

eternal. Snow falls now on Haenses sons”

"Then she'll be with us till all wood's cinders"

I couldn't help but smile as our Queen spoke

I watched winter drag on, with endless snows

Never once was that promise e'vr broken

So I'll be with them till the river flows

🜂
skennerton-fraktur.regular.webp
News has unfortunately reached me that our beloved Poppiya, wife to Lord Godunov, passed during the battle of Stassion. I would like to honor her, with a recollection of the moment I saw her atop the ruined keep. A testament to the best of us, and a reminder to never stop fighting for what she believed in. Her sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Spoiler

Atop the battlements, bent at her knee.

Stood her alone, draped in blood-drenched hair.

She spoke to Godan, a long, silent plea.

Not even an arrow stopped her prayer

That golden Crow held in her hands spoke proud

Of her people, her country, and her life. 

Why she was here, the bodies on the ground

Of how Veletz had caused her so much strife

Stassion did fall to that loud cannon fire

But they were not the only ones that fell.

When she was found, we all cried out 'why her?"

But she had held off every infidel

Poppiya climbed the walls and had stood

Let us remember how the North endured

🜂

skennerton-fraktur.regular.webp
A minor reflection on the cost of war, and our freedom. How still and silent moments may forever be the last ones we are remembered by.

Spoiler

When I look upon the cold, cold waters 

I think about who waded them before 

Could it be one of Haenseni daughters?

The last steps of someone we lost to war? 

The river holds not one answer for me. 

As it crashes through rock, and moves out to sea 

When our bodies float on down, are we freed?

Or does frozen water hide us from mercy?

It breaks our bone on stone, and jagged ice

Past the silt it welcomes us to the deep 

So far, far away from any star lights 

And at the very bottom, bodies heap. 

A widows wail wont penetrate the frost 

The river will wind on, without a halt.

x7rpidx3NawXukcaS8KCl1IjB-gMP9KT6JFMbyahD5ccwjmITQrfvpKHJLrYoHIhV5b-OHa-XeU4h7fI2gkh4OzMTqrMMtCM9D-fw68YYqz25Gxpll2E_c2ddyIF_1E_zjUCDl0tBEO6t9e44q0G9Gc

Her Royal Majesty, AMAYA OF VENZIA, 

Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, et cetera

ER3lcrrT-SUsFIGea2doUxe8ZQXb1tMZ_NBbIuqPQgOTOLtr-y3AiP68GzwHKzJXIxC7SBHbSVmBsx1-ybtuMi-M5tfdrUfXZL4hg4tdXGLWyi-RGnCfVRQlMJ0owBepaXDAKiomBRqPf1zG36n3r58

Court Bard, SERMI ULVEYN, 

Kala Rembulan Demo Regular

Edited by Karina

Liridona weeps, holding the sonnet dedicated to her niece close to her chest. "Oh, mea sweet Poppy... how loved vy are..."

Anatoliy speaks no words, yet silently pins the poem up in Verskaya all the same. Yet another, beautiful piece of rememberance, for the love he had lost.

Anatoliy speaks no words, yet silently pins the poem up in Verskaya all the same. Yet another, beautiful piece of rememberance, for the love he had lost.

Aleksey sits on the floor at the library in Verskaya, surrounded by books and yet reading only one poem out of a collection. He doesn't fully understand what it means, too young to understand the battle or the loss, but he memorizes the description of his mother either way.

Edited by ProcaPro
forgot to quote