[✗] [Ammendment] Farseer Improvement Pack (Part 1)

Gaea_Foundation

Current Redline:

Spoiler

-A blessing may last for a maximum of 6 OOC hours unless they are assisted by another shaman who successfully makes their connection roll as well. 1 additional Farseer’s assistance doubles the original length, for a total of 12 hours. 2 additional Farseer’s assistance triples the original length for a total of 18 hours. 3 additional Farseer’s assistance quadruples the original length of a total of 12 hours. 3 is the maximum amount of Farseer’s who may assist with a blessing.

Proposed Change:

Spoiler

-A blessing may last for a maximum of 6 OOC hours unless they are assisted by another shaman who successfully makes their connection roll as well. 1 additional Farseer’s assistance doubles the original length, for a total of 12 hours. 2 additional Farseer’s assistance triples the original length for a total of 18 hours. 3 additional Farseer’s assistance quadruples the original length of a total of 24 hours. 3 is the maximum amount of Farseer’s who may assist with a blessing.

Reason:

Spoiler

A clear flaw in the lore I spotted when I first read the lore piece, however I didn't feel the need to point out or asked to have fixed at the time, as I had already heard of several rewrites in progress and figured that the typo didn't actively cause enough harm to need an immediate fix. After a while, I had completely forgot about it, but after reading the deep freeze I was reminded of it.

"In general, we will address any critical amendments that may be needed (such as loopholes, errors, misplaced parts between lore/guide, etc.) but will disallow any further changes to Shamanism until further notice."

50 Morbillian shaman rewrites ≠ math error ammendment 

(To creamy I am on my phone sue me)