Housemagery Comissions

[!]

A flyer has been spread around Aevos.

Hello anybody who may be reading this paper! As of now, I am happy to say that I will be trying to spread the magic of Housemagery, by the form of customized living dolls, to whoever may want one, for the low price of 35 minas! These housemaged dolls will be fully alive, the only restrictions being that they cannot speak, fight, or be bigger than a meter in height or width. Besides that, the limit is your imagination! I can make a cuddly teddy bear for a young child, or a scary bone-cat for a mage! Perhaps a walking cauldron for alchemists who just can't bear to drag a cauldron around themselves? I have sketched a few examples of what I have made previously.

[!]

Sketches of Housemaged beings Moth has made.

image_2024-01-20_111250867.png.60b56cb05036280e2e801b583792c07f.pngimage_2024-01-20_111321787.png.db60b53b9c8cf4c588dccc4282e063f2.png

For anybody interested, please contact me directly or by bird. I can make virtually anything, but if one would wish for the doll to contain rare materials like boomsteel, they would have to provide the materials themselves.

Spoiler

My username is VoidTermnia and the persona to send any requests to would be Moth of Babblebrook. May also come with a free head skin if the order can't be mechanically represented by a normal block.