El Procurador Ruthern

Mady

P49giaXHO2A2j6F_jzHTDGEOvvL4C_VqrYbDCPDTGRRNJtDd4rfUjTZ-6UHVcNbM07-xMIi9YaOTGw0YgvYiR5uzERX4KFy_WtTCsJzZOlLM8ptQEPyHaD1rUECePM4S2QYnciHyXpjBsJEO9YBoBOk

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

C_nWngx1uugRuMDFNC3X6F0AX_R8mWhfHBUlmmOO-r1zuHAb8V6Z3hlclzY6xh4nypSkH800vKeSkoUOZ3_J8jFETkkNzrn94UoNgen_BVQg1R4FQVDK0BwzKWnLJu8AdPYlCNjjeVR7T4wzNKtbVJw

Penned by the Office of the Amiratus

Issued on the 10th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 94 B.A.

Many fruitful changes have occurred over the last several months within the Balianese Kingdom and more are to come thanks to the blessings of GOD and the people of Balian. Progress is pushed forth and made daily and as of this day, progression within the Royal Duana proves itself once again. It is with great pleasure that I announce the appointment of the next Royal Procurator, Don Rhys var Ruthern. May God guide him in his endeavors and pursuits of inclusion within our blessed Kingdom. 

@teeylin

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

Signed, 

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, 

The Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca,  Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.

Karl looked at the missive: "Guess they didn't even give other people a chance"

Sir Ephrem blinks a few times when at home "So first they want me to fire him and now they make him the Procurator? Glad i ended up not firing him then..."