A DOMINUS CALL FOR YAZGURTAN

E2KzjPnJN9-Rie2JoRoKIqoBGxJPGv8ZZiXJKYp8auekVz0S3kUsDvV8kWewOWNtz60oOnsLCopx5Etci9OxryfKKbzjjDou-kOagf_Xk7DmlXL9J2v6aJWkkuU_4OE1CZt-WSr839vcbwNM8IYct_Q

Dominus Minto’Lur

RriLrA7H-U3cFTZ-7SoR_Eu6JNoF4OZPieLxjDzgHt8JP851EYOpelfONJfwbk9cd58T_AmHCLKqrtjfXa-g5UCCmxWq7VPoaUKhH0Wx9wvX3hhMhs_HeAJiZkXzsZ7YMktAx-TV0JndnYxHqRVMAa4

A CALL FOR NEW YAZGURTAN

A new Yazgurtan is to be chosen soon which will embrace the new duties described later in this missive. Those that wish to embrace this position are to contact myself, Dominus Minto’Lur, or Rex Grommash about your interest in taking the title.

YAZGURTAN UPDATES

As the New Horde Orcder grows, so does our need to continue in expanding our ranks. Yazgurtan will be granted more responsibilities and duties outside of their previously known place within the Horde. Set forth here will be an updated list of all their responsibilities.

Yazgurtan has been and will remain to be akin to the head steward of the horde. The Yazgurtan will be expected to oversee taxes, vassals, and stalls within the horde; as well as help with any Rex approved construction. It is part of the Yazgurtan’s duties to ensure no unapproved construction or building happens, and as such will be given access to any and all important areas within the City (i.e. Gobbotown, Shomotown) to ensure the building standards of the city are upheld. Yazgurtan will also now serve as a primary overseer of the Horde’s vassals alongside the Dominus and Rex. They are to ensure our relations with our Vassals remain in good standing, and take care of any worries or issues that are not intended to be brought up at Klamor.

Yazgurtan will be a position appointed and decided by the Rex, although those that wish to challenge for the title may bring their case to the Rex for their decision on it. The Yazgutan has authority and is encouraged to acquire and maintain their own assistants to help them in their duties as they see fit.

kEve2V1ioemSuFN7fJJJocopzBi6UReWJTPcMn81pFsfk5op3twAbs1mowRt6JubgdFHnhEeZJ4wnkhIYx7QDD07Z9JHHCMRvAz1Bxx-ME8LYcG6R4sOUlWAN2LOkussxABxHh2lfInwGfWV7xGz_BA