ANNOUNCEMENT OF HOZH'NESS [KRIMPGOTH]

hP5hSl5Zxb4oLXbttDvBZ97ggae7Y466M1w6l2y0fR_Azhk-7nH0jAJj2-mHZwmbQx-hfeB9EFXo2XTFaUX2s_MQKyAd6EEpPwIXI_dmYuzljvNzBLQP9kQ6nhFoYf1KSUWUcdyn_13Ej8N9jTB3sf4

ANNOUNCEMENT OF HOZH’NESS

WITH THE NEW DUTIES OF KRIMPGOTH, IT IS MY HONOR TO ENSURE THE CULTURE OF ALL URUKHIM IS KEPT HONORABLY. THE FOLLOWING CULTURES, ALTHOUGH OUTSIDE OF HORDE SUPERVISION, HAVE SHOWN TO BE JUST, HONORABLE, AND OF URUKHIM SOUL:

• PEOPLES OF HAZUM, MUGMAR’S FOLLOWERS:

Throughout the history of the Hill-Giants of Hazum, they have shown to stay honorable and persevere through monumental struggle as all Urukhim do. Even when faced against burzum, they have shown to be stalwart protectors of their faith.  They are of urukhim soul and shall be untouched by these standards unless they fail to continue their honorable ways.

• ONISHIMAN OF SAKURAGAKURE:

Despite my previous distaste for the Oyashiman people during my youth, the Oyashiman and Onishiman have shown to be honorable, stalwart, and steadfast in their beliefs. The Onishiman have shown this to an exemplary amount, and I am grateful for their hospitality. They are of urukhim soul and shall be untouched by these standards unless they fail to continue their honorable ways.

WITH THESE CLAIMS MADE, MAY ALL URUKHIM RECOGNIZE THEIR GREATNESS. MAY OUR FOREFATHERS BE PROUD AND OUR DESCENDANTS HONORABLE.

LOK'TAR OGAR,

DRUS, KRIMPGOTH OF THE IRON HORDE.