Establishment of The High Gnomic Council

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HIGH GNOMIC COUNCIL

As dictated and designed by Wisecap Xob Wobson of the Incarnate House of Aob

1KavBHDZeN6DS0-zumYs8rzqwVPZKOwMQErpqQXf40LTW-FbAsQw35hdmFEdA_NesSEdLjVoLLRN6l56_cGRaKrF34JAHSvFHM2NPPEJPCo-DQiRC3C1eqZBgPujvQzrAa7xluuYLYEVFCa8yj6f4k8

Written and published during the four hundred and second year since the Fall of Oblazekos - 166 SA.

Long has it been since the fall of Oblazekos, and long has it been since anything resembling a unified Gnomish people graced the realm on which we walk. I, Xob Wobson of The Incarnate House of Aob, declare that such will be rectified, though not conflict and arguments between factions and splintered clans or lineages, but instead through diplomatic moot. Time and time again in my own lifetime have I tried or seen others attempt to establish a home for our collective race, each or mediocre to failing levels of success, this travesty is not due to our inability, but due to the lack of communication between ourselves.

Considering such, I hereby announce the establishment of The High Gnomic Council, to be convened when deemed necessary at wherever location is appropriate. Its purpose is to ensure the proper upholding of sacred tradition and the collection of all Gnomish factions currently present on Braevos for the purposes of debate and discussion regarding the future of the Gnomish people and the hopeful unification of our splintered and fractured race. Those with interest in being a councillor are recommended to contact myself or any other member of the council, it is imperative that all Gnomish groups and factions are accounted for, else this mission fails without meaning or purpose. 

- XOB WOBSON OF THE INCARNATE HOUSE OF AOB

Lord, Doctor Professor, Laird, Commander, High Elder, Wisecap,

Hypernaut Captain of The 1st Fleet, Patriarch of Aob’s House,

Holder of Oblazek’s Cap, Author of the Gnominomicon, Etc.

Contact Norgeth_ on Discord for more information or if interested in joining the council.

"I've seen them with my own eyes!" The old man grabbed the collar of the younger, shaking with immense schizophrenia "The gnomes... they run among the trees! In the forrest! They are real I tell you!"