Song/Ballad/Anthem Commissions Open

Sean_VEVO

ziX5n8bjT.png

Commissions Open

As of 2/12 I will be opening commissions for music, more information will be found below.

Commission Rules and Standards

Commissions will be open to all users, although I retain right to deny or accept commissions as I see fit. Music is a delicate thing, and hard to simply "create," it is important to find a topic that is **INTERESTING** to be put into song. All music will be published to my YouTube and shared to you via the link; thumbnail or visuals will either be provided by you for the video or created by me (we will discuss.) As a special note, romantic music will be accepted but only if both parties agree to the concept of the music; I will not be writing angsty or weird music. While I appreciate your money, I have standards. Examples of acceptable requests are below.

Nation Anthems / Anthems for Noble Houses

Ballads (battles, cool exchanges, heroic deeds)

Romantic Songs (see above.)

Pricing

Prices will vary depending on product, if the work is made completely from scratch (I.E chords, tune, words written by me) it will cost more than music which takes the chords and tune from songs in the public domain. As example below is work written and created entirely by myself, and work that was made using the tune and phrasing from a work in the public domain. Because of this, no prices will be listed here as it is not possible to give, but expect to be paying more for work written entirely from scratch and not taking tune from other songs.

Spoiler

(Entirely my work)

Spoiler

(To the tune of "Little Armalite")

OOC Contact Information:

IGN: Sean_VEVO / SeanVEVO2

Discord: Sean_VEVO

Temporary Message: Rest easy Collationers, your mina will not be going to Radmir Montalt. (peace be upon him)

ziX5n8bjT.png

THIS DUDE HAS A VOICE OF ******* GOLD

When ur part of the portfolio :J (rat dog smirk moment)