Pacto de las Aguas Cristalinas

teeylin

za9y7kfWNYE_176q5dC1sVDBDcYRZXsB9mvCr1i-EI1Cx27rMUJcRx2lZN6yYKPGpZQbO5s1RA97fthMIuVCrRsviRm9c5b9LP5LTy6624PsESETtHYvlWyDiNS64Vquxv2Seups1h4HkQybc7bhBSA

PACTO DE LAS AGUAS CRISTALINAS

pe0uGFASemy-RwZIGATvrayMQB7LZzpgQhI_kUch6cIpCK9R1PUmg4SQaXSrXR0DboiYPjaCwSyJgTpTfMMe31AsxYkk7rvK8AmxA-ol_rti4SECv-vINE10WtWCVuLGKkc4dC1xi6Ko6yWS3WLI7mwbPT0dTgkhJRu9Wfs8FyWVkBRzHfcVQ09d2bSA22hAz02JE6_U2TZ1BssRlebyNW2swBG5dLnkDNp0U945yd1_QbYDuZMDoRMykTbvb5a4nbEEAbA0L4rxhPEcK0Z91myJD0zdbGRKU6fLL7lwkdRzr8

Issued dually by the Viceroyalty of Hyspia and the Kingdom of Balian
On the 9th of Javier’s Justice, 90 D.R.

9vIcj-oDOU_Cas8ddHGGHQBbk2p752rosf5IzqG7a6ct-sk3QsbgMvlDAkmwRqlr67HOsGI7xiwT2qMZY92yNtcVj8aNs08sGGrja4vSQJ-aT8oi5h7OP6D4Du76z6kTwuLzeTW-38gnw8E4lPNc2lU

A RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP

I- On Sovereignty

The Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby recognise each other’s claims to sovereignty and their right to the lands they claim as their own, ruled by their respected leaders. They also recognise their ability to claim land that is not part of their recognised government.

II- On Non-Aggression

Should the Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia take up arms against the other, all other clauses of this pact will be thereby null and void, unless reinstated by both nations.

III- On Defense

The Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby pledge to aid one another in defending each other from any foreign invaders they may have. 

V- On Free Movement

The Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby pledge that the citizens of both states are allowed complete free movement between their lands. However, any military matters conducted on the other’s land must require written consent to do so.

VIII- On Duration

This pact will last fifteen years, after which both signatories may review and extend this pact should they both desire to.

za9y7kfWNYE_176q5dC1sVDBDcYRZXsB9mvCr1i-EI1Cx27rMUJcRx2lZN6yYKPGpZQbO5s1RA97fthMIuVCrRsviRm9c5b9LP5LTy6624PsESETtHYvlWyDiNS64Vquxv2Seups1h4HkQybc7bhBSA

Signed,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HIS EXCELLENCY, John Augustus Galbraith,

Baron of Cascanova, Patriarches de Galbraith, Ward of the King, Secretary of Diplomatic Affairs, Royal Legate.

HIS HIGHNESS, Cesar II de Pelear, 

Viceroy of Hyspia, Duke of Pacazu, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of La Dorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Gran Maestre of El Orden de Francisco, Protector of the Hyspian People, Protector of the Farfolk, Patriarch of House de Pelear

HIS VICEROYAL EXCELLENCY, Sergio III Othaman

Gran Canciller de Hyspia, Lord Handler of His Highness' Government.

John signs the parchment, smiling the sun's smile. "I love Hyspia!"