For Hire: Detective F.

BobBox

Spoiler

3ndl09FoIiOlT1nSmtHm6ip5CwBB2teJb1DweDBhYJqpfHWP1QNKQLSOq1yfc9uOsrBQSVUX3k4HI2GCwLb2_G_VMOKIBPJiC8XLovUNmQ1l3k790TY19wOiRFgTIa8sOFOafYYceEfzI37qhGZ8-q0

mwjkj4cwRqVz-XdtSTnMPSdqy5BBz2KijabRS1qwtItcM0W94nv1VNzaAiphUmD4O88JRaraV4fRmj9jlCGv96NQoZM69sLRP7BQPmb8W9lDRWpKbi1mRoT8WCm8Zns_As9mK7dEPOPJShUcs44oy1Q

The world is cruel; unfortunate things can occur to anyone at any time. For this reason, I - Detective F. - have decided to open my abilities to all in need. My eyes are keen, my boots are quiet and polished, and my ability to discover secrets is unparalleled. 

If you require someone to look into any matters of concern, whether they affect you personally or not, please do not hesitate to contact me. Fear not if your matter requires sensitivity or secrecy, as I am not in the business of spreading other’s business. All that is required to remain private, will remain private.

Danger is no obstacle to a true investigation, and I will go to Cloudbreaker’s den and back to secure information for my clients! Thank you for considering me as your detective. I look forward to hearing from all in need.

- Detective F.

L.gif