The Ostoja Accord

THE OSTOJA ACCORD

Issued at Year 169 of the Second Age

sZzEqEqssC2fmkmfQlJMDQAEGRTDne2hrquNrXw5kuKDxZXkw37PjkjkOOpZBcjfnSY9kUrrG8V0FL41SMN8H6a4eOK8JJt896kPYbQxtdCN3kNs_TsBY9PTFRU1tm4GVPKk6NTBFSHBFYb4vqy4hj0dD9HVhWLqV0DFPFsmiSAwxS9u3diPxbQPjTtYkaCQLzI29PDhx-lEuYVQ5yrcEJCpxWX358ZR1cEjQFsPn6bm_Fu1-XKBIGSWzAGLOZ7Fk0dN-JBrfAU9NfDxTtvw8RZEKWHwNVWHWAoBYyvVhOcOVk

CONTENTS:

ARTICLE I: On Rights 

ARTICLE II: Non-Aggression and Protection

ARTICLE III: On External Relations

ARTICLE IV: On Internal Relations

ARTICLE V: On Sovereignty

ARTICLE VI: On Duration

ARTICLE I: On Rights

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin, henceforth referred as Lurin or the Most Serene State, and the Barony of Ostoja, henceforth referred as Ostoja, agree to enter a vassalage pact.

II. The Barony of Ostoja agrees to pay 1500 mina for the lands previously occupied by the winery of Celia’lin.

III. The Most Serene State will grant Ostoja land within its borders, in exchange, the Barony of Ostoja will pay an elven weekly tax of 80 mina.

IV.  The Barony of Ostoja will be granted the rights to form their own Government and to write their own laws.

V. The Most Serene State will reserve the right to hold the national army, the Centurions, however, the Barony of Ostoja will be able to form their own militia as long as for every 4 militia members, they enlist one member into the centurions.

VI. As per Lurinite laws, Ostoja is free to follow any faith or religion as long as it is not within those labeled as evil or prohibited.

ARTICLE II: On Non-Aggression and Protection

I.  The Most Serene State and Ostoja agree to enter a Non-Aggression pact, where both parties agree to never start conflict with the other.

II. Lurin and its Centurions agree to protect Ostoja from external conflict.

III. Ostoja agrees to contribute to the numbers of the Centurions, enlisting any denizen that wishes to be part of the State army.

ARTICLE III: On External Relations

I. The Barony of Ostoja will be granted the right to sign friendship and non-aggression pacts.

II. .The Barony of Ostoja will be granted the right to sign trade pacts.

III. The Most Serene State of Lurin will reserve the right to sign defensive pacts  with other nations and vassals.

IV. The Most Serene State of Lurin will reserve the right to form new vassals.

ARTICLE IV: On Internal Relations

I. The Barony of Ostoja agrees to hold a cultural event once every elven month.

II. The Most Serene State agrees to invite a representative of Ostoja to their Government meetings in order to give them voice.

III. The Most Serene State agrees to invite Ostoja denizens to their events and cultural events.

ARTICLE V: On Sovereignty
I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and the Silver Lubba grant, from now on, the title of Baron of Ostoja to Istvan Taurović. A title that will be hereditary.

II. The Baron of Ostoja and their denizens agree to swear fealty to the Silver Lubba and her government.

III. Only under extreme circumstances would the Most Serene State enter Ostojan lands with force, including but not limited to; rebellion, harboring of darkspawn, preaching of forbidden religions and others that might be voted on by the Lurinite Council.

ARTICLE VI: On duration

I. This pact, upon signature, will be made indefinite.

II. If any of the signatories wishes to break the pact, they must notify the other party two elven weeks before-hand.

III. The Barony of Ostoja will not be penalized with a mina fee in the case they wish to receive independence outside of Lurin lands, as long as that request is made after ten elven weeks since the pact was signed. If they wish to gain independence before that time, they must pay a sum of 1000 mina to the Serene State.

IV. This pact can be revised after five elven weeks of its signature.

Signed,

The Silver Lubba, Lumia Uialben

uJhOamAKyJQThKfboZZsnngrNaICKrKap1k79JBaBJj-J7KUjL8FeG4Umm040WbItTXmAYl807WAe2XiguPFxYhdTN2FSpRYZt1g0UmiWz-joJf9O02iHKPGQumMvZ4OiOS1pEx5yMmK0_dnhL0QgiE

Hand of the Lubba and Prime Minister of Lurin. Baron of Aevum, Edvard Kervallen

QtZXCxk2LuvE4UEtLJShJXM0AGz_0ADAl8Ua06HToxU3FmhRPqwzsAaUCvE3dp9X_rpAEgtErY4WOsgx-XCrBmDVdL7KGGJiHbbikr7DGDGAerc_4rMUsAltSWoU23wAQhJY_l2-xS0KI1tXW1Fy-s0

Istvan Taurović, Baron of Ostoja, Protector of Oxen

X_YxGFI4nQoRkckdAyXUW4nhDhI7KMIOQ6O9NfKUeZXprSL0vQ7qMSp6sW1uo-AaNIFc6PONZex6scKJmbguAkekWlJCBP1Ff9YwetRWx5cxnIl1g_iGY9G94IzyoJo20XdER2pyXMP2rHbQftOJGX0