Immediate Transfer and Reappointment of Targoth

RLNGO

Transfer and Reappointment of Targoth

HB0C5ek-wnR7NnUMc4tbW0U6MpDKCC5ymlOWVVuBrGuX84dQf-SgElPDFherd3U85RNMiICfdz5c7fdmNJ76rlGkBupyqFjBQRYelJ5DeHN4oQivrIbJ9ErvL9jWBVVqskHOGnV95Bgz9sQI3PltL6I

Since I have taken over as Vizer, the sorry state of the Krughai has only worsened, despite three different targoths, dozens of warbosses, and many others attempting to fix it. The latest victim of the position, and fellow Vinteki Clansmen, is being replaced. He bears no fault of his own in this matter. Despite his best efforts, few know or respect him outside the field of combat. Regardless of his actions, he has had trouble gaining influence with his fellow Urukhim . Therefore, under decree of Rex, and my own authority, I am removing him from this position. He will henceforth serve in an advisor role to the Vizer.

I acknowledge that Targoth traditionally has been a position held by our strongest and most militant Uruk. However, the current Targoth and the Rex have both agreed that he needs to be replaced urgently by someone with competence and veterancy. After some thought about how we can we replace him as he is still by far the strongest and most capable Orc, I will replace him with Grozthzark’Dom, and if anyone wishes to challenge this appointment, they first must challenge the former Targoth and win, then fight Grozthzark’Dom.

Grozthzark has presented to me his vision for the reforms of the Krughai, and I, along with Rex, view it to be imperative that he seizes control of this failing institution. While all other officers of the left hand have succeeded beyond belief, both in diplomacy and espionage, the military remains in a failed state. Grozthzark will be given appropriate resources and manpower but his efforts will be able to decide the success of the military.

Those who wish to disrupt the current reforms would therefore have to win two consecutive duels. I understand that this violates our past traditions, yet the sorry state of the Krughai demands it. I will also impose the follow rules on further challenges:

Targoth can only be challenged once for in either a duel that allows all magicks and is observed by several others, managed by the Vizer, or the Targoth may instead elect to fight three times wearing steel plate, a daemonsteel sword, also refereed by the Vizer. 

If obstructionists still wish to seize control of the military, I will still hold the singular right to replace and remove useless warriors from the highest military position within our Rexdom.

HB0C5ek-wnR7NnUMc4tbW0U6MpDKCC5ymlOWVVuBrGuX84dQf-SgElPDFherd3U85RNMiICfdz5c7fdmNJ76rlGkBupyqFjBQRYelJ5DeHN4oQivrIbJ9ErvL9jWBVVqskHOGnV95Bgz9sQI3PltL6I

His Most Martial and Masculine Excellence, the Grand Vizier of the Iron Horde, Master of the Left Hand, Savior of Adrian Women and Children, Destroyer of Westmark, Imprisoner of the Cuckold King, Joint Wargoth of the Vinteki-Vuhk, Defeater of the Haenser Army, Lover of Haenser women, Jailor of the Many-Captured King, Noted Martial Arts Enthusiast, and Proud Urukhim Supremacist, Defeater of Doors, Lord of the Southmarch, Grand Admiral of the Fleet, High Marshall of the Good Guys Alliance, Supreme Commander of the Aaunish Airforce, Supreme Commandant General of the Holy Confederation of Hating Unnecessary Titles,

Kezmur Vinteki

Edited by RLNGO