terms

Minecraft IGN(s):

termss

Discord:

pckg

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Alting , Powergaming , AvoidRP , Failure to Return to Roleplay, Poor attitude with staff.https://gyazo.com/e0c450bec1af64bbc6c00f03d4ec6bce

What circumstances led to this ban?

Going to keep all of this pretty short as it has already been 2 months since this happened and dont remember it in enough detail to truly explain it properly. I was crping in Haense against 2 orcs and after a few hours of crp late on christmas eve i needed to go so when they attacked me i d20'd. Im aware i shouldnt have done this now, however i did think this helped both sides at the time as i could leave sooner and they also get to kill me. Turns out they wanted to capture me and hold me for another 2 hours which i thought wouldnt be a problem since they couldnt leave haense as all the gates were closed so i could just wait the 15m until i bled out and the crp would end. Unfortunately the moderator that was watching over was misinformed and told the orcs they could ss me away in combat which would have led to me being held hostage for another 2 hours which i didnt have time to do and so i decided to just log off as it was really my only decision. As for failure to return i was just really busy and there wasnt anything i could do about that.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I have mixed feelings on the whole situation as whilst i did break the rules regarding d20'ing and logging off which i take accountability for i feel that i shouldnt have been penalised for logging off since i was being forced into a situation which didn't follow the rules. Overall next time i would make sure to not d20 and try to work with the mods even if i know their decision is incorrect.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Just want the freedom to log on to play with people ive met on the server and contribute to the community.

Attach other relevant information.

Im going to use this section as a expanation for the Alting Ban : Im not sure of the dates of everything but soon after my ban the war between the coalition and veletz was going on and whilst i was banned i still wanted to watch it and be a part of it, and so i got my friend that lives with me to try the server out on his minecraft account. During this time not once did i play i simply talked to him about the server and he caught me up on what was going on. Eventually the60th banned his account believing it to be an alt for me. I completely see why he would think this and so we went into a vc with moderation together to prove our innocence. We did this and he was unbanned and could play, some time went by and he was banned again for alting by the mod Mirtok. I tried to explain to Mirtok that this issue had already been solved but he said there was new evidence which im still not sure what that is and theres no way for me to prove our innocence anymore since we have already tried once. I understand the situation and how it looks and that is why i havent tried to fight this and instead we both just have to accept it and wait out the 1 month ban. I feel that at this point if the mods believed we alted then we have waited out our punishment and i would love for both of us to return to the game.