Addressing the Beeslaughter

Celia'nor.png

[!] A post was scribbled down, and many copies of it were dispatched within the walls of Celia'nor and beyond.

Heed us, o'citizens of the BLESSED CITY!! 

It is with a weeping heart that we must announce of the virulent act that has transpired just a nick of time past.. 

Basking in the beams of tranquil sun, in the midst of a plain and serene day.. A menace fell unto the city. It dashed passed the gates, leaving the absent (???) guards FLABBERGASTED!! And it encroached upon citizens and peaceful elves.. And struck!! The battle was valiant. Each complimented the strive against their folly. Against a foe whose prowess is a measure beyond.. And it is therein. In that accursed battle, that a strategy was utilized. One to have never been exercised before! It's swift and tactical usage instilled fear in the heart of the adversary. So much so, that it fled the city. But alas! As much as it is effective, as much it is perilous. Victims of that triumph were innocent BEES!! 

And it is their memory that we want to honor today. Their memory that we wish to be never extinguished.. 

===========---===========

Im feeling bad today, So I drew a minecraft bee to relax : r/Minecraft

Alex! A name we shall never forget. His sacrifice saved lives, which will weave songs about him forevermore!

Zeus! A name befitting its wielder. It is by his might, afterall, that the fiend was repelled!!

Steve! His eyes were always filled with wonder, and his feet (arms?) were always filled with labor, for he never dallied!!

Bob! Eldest of the bees that stood their ever vigilant watch over the streets of the Blessed City. With him, so is the much time, much lore and experience is lost.. A tragedy for all!!

Signed; Me

Luthien would remember how this person used a dog and bees as weapon to whatever being they had to face in the square.

Daal shook in fear. He knew he would never go to Celia’nor with the fierce black and yellow warrior swarm they had. The detestable imp hid in a pile of mud and bones as he looking about anxious for any bees that weren’t there