The Children of Lotus - A Request For Players

Smol

rPdEvZLYejQMO-7oJLbIabvW0vJSlGV_mVGdKWrh8caicFa8r2IeDB0L7866mn1vvH2zhc-tYPqBIaMPdjPUX_5ov1gXX7xSqLHgC131bo8bM9GinSgt0NVohRXwcOM9V23f6uAfVJTYpEOuX-Dxwpg

A Request for players

mcmdMv7FPR2-S68BWomK9bOCmTvBTF7xdu31xFGITIRLE-QN7_9pwsVve9qFzN7RehSd0ztWK-5lqZvyoCxUwN2EbcqPz_8YPoefuSCngm1N1Z9i8wqKHIaWV3zunsvBcn1SB9xzhIsaw3tG5Cv451Y          

QxY7y3pNUJqqBPXsUguHaA5sbgXK0R3kR6_rwDsd8tsBS1PE-qdtGkDDnD57i_Vgn973bNegH8wTTx7WUXRz4QOviPn4J0yVsfu76u_XlfoBLbWAJ0UM1YIMn6V_1o7KScmTezFtg2AOhJoNacCEElg

Tdlr:

Looking for 4 people to play a couple of children for Aurelia Whitewood and Holy Ser Gerard. 

The children

The children will overall be a blank slate for you the player to do as you wish. All we wish for is to know priorly the direction of the character if you are planning to play them. We are at present looking for Four players to uptake the mantle. Ideally, we would wish for 2 girls and 2 boys, they would be born as triplets and one separately. Regardless if all spaces are filled or not, they would be born in late March/early April.

The Parents

Aurelia Whitewood is a skilled field medic who is dedicated to caring for those in need. She travels around different realms, offering aid to whoever she can. Apart from that, she also owns a small bakery in Balian and is an excellent baker. The father, Holy Ser Gerard, is a Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Jude. He is a devoted knight who is committed to upholding justice and defending the innocent.

What We're Looking For: 

We are searching for passionate role-players enthusiastic about immersing themselves into some family roleplay that will certainly not be boring! That this Smol can confirm.

How to Apply: 

If you are interested in this opportunity! You can apply by contacting us through Discord. You can reach out to me or Zebra on our respective Discord accounts Smol_bean  or dancingzebra267.

QxY7y3pNUJqqBPXsUguHaA5sbgXK0R3kR6_rwDsd8tsBS1PE-qdtGkDDnD57i_Vgn973bNegH8wTTx7WUXRz4QOviPn4J0yVsfu76u_XlfoBLbWAJ0UM1YIMn6V_1o7KScmTezFtg2AOhJoNacCEElg